Thank you Whispers

• Noid
  • 12-18-2015, 08:38 AM
No really, I received an offer of a "hate whispers" discount.Anybody else? And no it wasn't Jade.
Hell, I'll jump on that bandwagon...lol
No really, I received an offer of a "hate whispers" discount.Anybody else? And no it wasn't Jade. Originally Posted by Noid
Congratulations!

How do skanky Spa girls know about Whispers?
Full of shit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlsRWxC55I4

How do skanky Spa girls know about Whispers?
Full of shit! Originally Posted by El Comegente
Thank you Whispers Originally Posted by Noid
You are welcome....

Is their enough change in those unwanted grandkids piggy banks that you can pilfer to afford it?
Lmfao, I should consider that! MMMM...
Couldn't hurt as nothing else seems to work for you.
So which bandle are you? I do just fine or just trying to stalk me? You will get a good show. Otherwise please keep brownnoseing certain people. You like the smell of thier shit it seems.
Juicy...
So which bandle are you? I do just fine or just trying to stalk me? You will get a good show. Otherwise please keep brownnoseing certain people. You like the smell of thier shit it seems. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Which tired old hooker that never works and always is posting desperate look at me threADs are you?
The only shit smelled is when you post.
I haven't posted any threADs. I post about topics that interest people in the hobby. I don't have any need to Ad's in coed, nor do I need to. Someday you should check out the national boards and other sites for the stuff I write about. Oh, I forgot your stuck in jr.high school drama. Well time to make you disappear.

BTW, your reviews are shady.
Which tired old hooker that never works and always is posting desperate look at me threADs are you?
The only shit smelled is when you post. Originally Posted by El Comegente
Says the whispers white knight, with his head so far up in it, you can't see the sunshine.. god son.. at least fine someone worth sucking up to..
I haven't posted any threADs. I post about topics that interest people in the hobby. I don't have any need to Ad's in coed, nor do I need to. Someday you should check out the national boards and other sites for the stuff I write about. Oh, I forgot your stuck in jr.high school drama. Well time to make you disappear.

BTW, your reviews are shady. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
No shadier than the reviews of yours... well documented on this board you don't even know what a condom is.

And good luck on the disappearing.
Says the whispers white knight, with his head so far up in it, you can't see the sunshine.. god son.. at least fine someone worth sucking up to.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Maybe I should WK tired old barebacking whores like you huh?
Wonder why you would do that? Not Really
Your 7th grade education is showing. Careful now.

The only shit smelled is when you post. Originally Posted by El Comegente