BLM and Tara threADs part Deauxs

Since the original threADs were locked I am starting a new threAD for the both of the participants.

Have Fun!
Gee thanks OP. Those threads needed to die anyway. Now go lick your taint and let this one die too.
Gee thanks OP. Those threads needed to die anyway. Now go lick your taint and let this one die too. Originally Posted by oldmarine
+1000000
Why, just freakin why???
Grow up op....
P - this is not April 1st my man.
Nice one bud
WTF?!?!?.....lol
It would seem that one branch of the armed forces is for threads being closed. I find that odd, I thought they would be discussing BLM or Tara's tits. BLM is awesome, just ask him.
Now go lick your taint and let this one die too. Originally Posted by oldmarine
If Three Sides could lick his own taint, he wouldn't be broke all the time.
If Three Sides could lick his own taint, he wouldn't be broke all the time. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
And he'd never leave the house.
+1000000 Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
+1
Are you +1 censorship and thought control?
  • L.A.
  • 06-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Thread closings for the most part annoy the hell out of me.

This is an adult board and if people want to go back and forth, who REALLY cares?
If you don't like it don't read it. Some mods take their "job" way too seriously.
6552 views, 199 replies, 1 heavy handed mod that gets to decide for everyone else. Super douchey but nothing new from him.
Just point them and they'll stop when the next post gets them a year ban, give them both directives to shut their trap, short-leash the thread saying 2x points, or a any combination thereof.

Let them hang themselves.
I wouldn't even give them directives. I'd just issue the points if they violate guidelines. They all know what they're doing, and what it takes to stop racking up the points.