What’s a good place for BBQ in KC

Me and my friend Zoey Holidayy looking for a good place
Q39 or Car Bar or some good places in Westport

County Road Ice House Or Plowboys downtown

If you are near a Joe’s KC go there. Jackstack, Gates, Arthur Bryant’s are some favorites.
My pool deck.
Not sure where KC is it sound like a city vs state but, do burn place down.
Not sure where KC is it sound like a city vs state but, do burn place down. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Rip doesn't know where Kansas City is?
Rip, Rip, Rip,
It's the center of the known universe.
A one day drive from Texas, Denver, Chicago, Cincinnati and Nashville.
Yes our BBQ can burn the place down.
I begrudgingly offer props to KC for their BBQ. I've had a good amount of it and it's all really good ... for out of state BBQ that is.

Respect and a tip of the hat to second best!
Kansas city two City that still small.
Rip doesn't know where Kansas City is?
Rip, Rip, Rip... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

You have to give him a break here - Kansas City (KC) doesn't really know where Kansas City is supposed to be - Kansas or Missouri??

You have to give him a break here - Kansas City (KC) doesn't really know where Kansas City is supposed to be - Kansas or Missouri??
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
the state of Kansas has much more environmental control than Missouri so I still hope so I sure hope you're trying for Missouri.
Atom o sphere is one key decision point other than food quality. IMHO if you want to experience the roots KC BBQ then it’s Arthur’s as mentioned or a couple others of which I always enjoyed the original Gas Station that is Joe’s KC which was Oklahoma Joe’s when I lived there. Great BBQ, orders at the register, pick your drink, great fries, packed seating, and nothing fancy...but the real deal. More if a lunch hit and you have to leave all healthy eating habit ideas on hold when you enter. Either go big with all the fixins and fast for the next day...or don’t go. No half measures.