Moronic Cheapskate Comments

I just posted this on a review but I wanted to post it here where maybe more will see it.

I really hate it when guys post coments on a review when all they have to says is, "her rate is too high," or "I can get a BJ for $65 any time."

Dude, the rate is posted right there in the review. I'll be the one to judge whether it's too high for me. If you can get it cheaper somewhere else, then go do it and post a review. Your inane comments on the rate are unnecessary and unwanted and add nothing of value to the review.

There...

I said it.

I feel better now.

Good post!!

I sometimes skim over the reviews and read the comments and think "dude who asked you" I am glad we aren't able to comment on in that section but im surprised more guys don't speak up when things like that happen.
Amen....Your money, your time.
To me it really depends on services rendered, the way they were delivered, and if rushed or not, It may not make you commenter cheap at all except maybe for your $65 BJ, was that BBBJ or CBJ?
I had a very similar frustration last year. After i had a stellar review come out on a Couple Session i had. I got a PM from a man saying "oh you guys over paid you should have only paid her XXX amount and you got ripped off and blahl blah blah" then there was a second message from him telling me that he accidently sent the message to the wrong person (me)...

Talk about mad as hell.... How dare He!

but people have alot of odasity these days
The site is changing .......used to be you could get good information and decipher it as you wanted ......now you see the information or comments .....and some Smart-ASS has to make comments that have nothing to do with the subject .....or to try to make themselves look like they have an intelligent thought ,when one doesnt exist in their small mind ....I had it happen this AM in Chat ..I made a comment .......and another in the chatroom ...made a smart ass comment that had nothing to do with my comment .....But I was told not to go there when someone thought I was going to start a war of words with the Idiot ......Everyone has their own view on a subject or idea ..even if it is right or wrong .....but the AS- Hole doesnt have to hijack someone elses comments,reviews or thoughts ........by trying to look good when You dont .......well thats My rant for now ......sorry ....
This has always bothered me too.
If I didn't want to pay their advertised rate, guess what? I wouldn't have gone to see her in the first place.
I don't need someone else commenting on how I spend my money.
To me it really depends on services rendered, the way they were delivered, and if rushed or not, It may not make you commenter cheap at all except maybe for your $65 BJ, was that BBBJ or CBJ? Originally Posted by AT6Texan
That may be important to you, but as my grandma use to say, "it doesn't matter a hill of beans" to me. YOUR OPINION on the rate is of no consequence and no interest to me at all. I can see the services rendered and I can see the rate. Some random cheap dude's opinion on them, when he's never even met the lady, add's nothing of value to the discussion. Now if you've visited her and you have some insight, please contibute. If not, I don't need your opinion.

Now if you want to start a discussion on the merits of CBJ vs BBBJ or whine about rates, start a thread, don't foul a good review with your whining.

I'm not saying the discussion is not worthy. I'm saying commenting on a review is the wrong place for the discussion.
YES!!! Thank you!! I recently have had this problem from the same guy on all my last three or four reviews!! Its so annoying if you cant pay the piper then quit crying on my reviews and move on!!! Luckily the nice gentlemen came to my defense! but thank you for addressing this issue!
[QUOTE=BigOldZero;1052196914] YOUR OPINION on the rate is of no consequence and no interest to me at all. I can see the services rendered and I can see the rate. Some random cheap dude's opinion on them, when he's never even met the lady, add's nothing of value to the discussion.

As someone who gets paid for an expert opinion in the real world, I am amused at how many people think their uninformed opinion has much value. This board could use more relevant comments and fewer random opinions that do not serve the common goal of a better experience for all of us. Let us all think before we click!
+ 1 BOZ!

This is a subject that bugs me too.

I have never understood why someone feels the need to chide someone for paying what he thinks is too much for a lady's time.

What possible benefit is there to announce to everyone on the board, including the ladies, the fee is too high? I don't recall an ad that mentioned looking for "cheap gentlemen".
That may be important to you, but as my grandma use to say, "it doesn't matter a hill of beans" to me. YOUR OPINION on the rate is of no consequence and no interest to me at all. I can see the services rendered and I can see the rate. Some random cheap dude's opinion on them, when he's never even met the lady, add's nothing of value to the discussion. Now if you've visited her and you have some insight, please contibute. If not, I don't need your opinion.

Now if you want to start a discussion on the merits of CBJ vs BBBJ or whine about rates, start a thread, don't foul a good review with your whining.

I'm not saying the discussion is not worthy. I'm saying commenting on a review is the wrong place for the discussion. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Johnny newbie goes on & on about his 10 minute BNG CBJ that he just paid 300 for; it would be an example of the proper place in my opinion for such a comment, and why should I CARE what your OPINION is to where is goes?

This whole discussion seems to be designed to get attention or it would be in the mens lounge but that is my opinion and maybe not yours. As far as I can tell you are not the review police.

And finally if you don't care what other peoples opinions are why in the hell would you care about a placement of comment, simply ignore it.
BTW BOZ I am just screwing around playing the devil's advocate I don't really care one way or another.

I do wish people were more honest in their reviews about weight and age.
I have never shared my opinion on what someone paid, but to play devil's advocate, isn't part of the purpose of any discussion of a review of services to discuss value, making price point a perfectly legitimate point of discussion?
Dan4424, couldn't agree with more.

Lolabrea01...checked out your video, SEXY!!! Intrigued....