Odd PM from Provider ??????

last wekk I posted an ISO for AA out call... I have only made maybe 2 spacific ISO... both turned out well.. Anyway 2 days later I get a response from a local provider that mentions she lives in the same town, yadi yadi yadi.. Alls well... Then before I even get the measage there is another one... Ive done my rearch, forget it.. I have no idea what that means... I have at least 7 okays on my p411 and I have never backed out or burned any woman I have meet.. Very confused..?????????
Are you saying the Provider said she's done her research on you and don't try to see her? You should ask her for the details...she might have you confused with someone else. It's worth the effort because she might spread incorrect info about you to the other girls.
Have you been rude or obnoxious on any of your past posts? I tend not to see "bully's" Maybe she did not agree or like what you have previously written?
It could be your relatively short posting history, and the concerns raised in your first thread. It might help if you reviewed the two ladies you say you've seen. If the experience turned out well, they could be valuable references for you.

Prolongus is correct, though...you should ask her for details. It doesn't hurt to ask.
Who knows what they are thinking? They don't have the advantage of knowing why we don't choose them, we just don't contact them.When contacted, they have no graceful way to ignore those who they don't want to see. At least this one replied.

I have a few unanswered PMs. If they don't want to see me for whatever reason, it's best to move on. It isn't a good session if you aren't equally enthusiastic and comfortable with each other.
It is her prerogative, sir. It may have been something on her end or maybe an activity you desire that she may be uncomfortable with. It may not be anything to do with the way you treat ladies, she just may be uncomfortable. Try not to take it personally. The ladies do talk to each other, which they should for safety reasons. Possibly one of the ladies you have seen may have said, "I know him, he's not for you!". Or conversely, there may be some unresolved animosity or jealousy with another provider that may have not given you a sterling reference.
No matter...the way I see it is either move on to another provider or you may politely ask why she declined to see you. Keep in mind you may not like the answer, or you may not get an answer at all. Sometimes when you pursue an answer, it can inflame an otherwise quiescent problem. My suggestion is thank her for her time and consideration and move on. Minimize potential drama and do not complicate a non issue.
I just thought it odd.. I have never been rude and rememeber she wrote me 2 days later then wrote again about the research.. Oh well thought it was odd.. Shes on here alot and posts often...
oh well, I enjoy the site and the hobby.. Just thought id ask..
To respond to Ms. Lolabrea, very interesting comment! Something we all should be aware of. Our online responses and comments are, in fact, read and, it appears, internalized into our online persona. Being careful and thoughtful in your responses to posts, and in chat, may be influential to your overall appearance to these ladies. I learn something everyday! You people are some smart fawkers!
well I never post anything so I could not have been rude to anyone nor was I to this provided after recieving the PM.. In fact she is very well reviewd, extrreamly pretty and lives in my city.. I would have loved to see her.. Again thanks.....