BREAKDOWN

Good afternoon all. So i was reading my recent review and noticed somethings in the comment section that i need to address. One of the gentlemen was a bit peeved that the donation paid was $350....and (just because i drove across town i wasnt worth it lol is what i took from it).

Well another said, "my showcase says $250, but $350 Go Figure"..Ok here is the breakdown.

When you actually read my showcase/website. It states very clearly. 250/hr .....300/hr OUTCALL. Wellllll i did an outcall, and the client threw in the extra $50 on his own accord. Now i really dont care why anyone has an issue with my rates. Thats fine. But please dont make it seem like im trying to get over on folks. Never has been my style.

Why does anyone care what the ladies here charge, or what the men pay? Is it really that serious? If your that bent outta shape about it. Get into my line of work.

READING MY SHOWCASE IS FUNDAMENTAL.
Maybe since he missed the fun, he went a wee bit mental? I think he sounded jealous, Kammye. Don't think he was implying that you weren't worth it. Just not for his budget.

I ask the same, $250/hour plus $50 outcall fee for traversing Houston's demolition derby highways. Sometimes a gentleman tosses in extra if I had a particularly bad time on the road, or gave him an exceptionally good time, or stayed a wee bit bit past time.

Nobody knows what happens in a room except the two people enjoying their time together, so if the reviewer was fine and felt like tipping, that's all that matters. He obviously felt that you deserved it, and others should take THAT away from the review. It a nod to your outstanding quality, o vivacious spinner-tastic one.

By the way, that review is so new it has yet to be linked to Kammye's profile, so for the curious who will no doubt be probing for it:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=kammye

I see twotimetony took the recommendations from his ISO.
Thx Fancy! My beautiful Irish girl. Muahz
Kammye, all confusion on rates is the lady's fault. Even if the rates are clearly spelled out, the ladies cannot expect the everyday fucktard to understand those rates if there are sexy photos in the Showcase. If there were taint photos then all bets are off.
It's clear on your website and showcase you say?

Well thats not my problem if they dont wanna read it. Oh well.....
You don't buy a car without looking at the car facts..
Reading is fundamental in everything including the hobby.
Damn i bet kammy's alresdy tight pussy is really sphinctered up right now.

Yuuuuummmmmm
Kammye - you know most of these fucktards don't how to read or don't bother to read....and forget about thinking they know how to follow directions.
I can't tell you the number of times people contact me and ask my rates when it's right there in the showcase, lol. Also, I always match my rates on P411. I wouldn't worry to much about it sexy Kammye.

~
Kammye 250 incall and plus 50 outcall is a fair price in Houston for a pretty girl. One of my incalls was 55 miles and $6 in tolls each way to the Northside. In Houston you drive everywhere.

Why does anyone care what the ladies here charge, or what the men pay? Originally Posted by Kammye
For guys interested in seeing a lady, what she charges is an important consideration.

I can see why they rubbed you wrong, but the comments on the review didn't seem like that big of a deal.
Kammye - you know most of these fucktards don't how to read or don't bother to read....and forget about thinking they know how to follow directions. Originally Posted by SNL9933
No they don't & when they get declined for an appointment they want to call me names when it's there fault for being a Fucktard
It's clear on your website and showcase you say? ] Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Kammye - you know most of these fucktards don't how to read or don't bother to read....and forget about thinking they know how to follow directions. or occasionally keep their comments to themselves.. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Newbie making comments on a review... go figger.
Being fairly new myself I can relate somewhat.
Rates advertised and rates posted didn't line up, so in his infinite knowledge decided to put in his two cents. Which actually is worth about 10% of that. Just consider the source darlin'... Also note he was interested in getting into this line of work... until he found out he'd have to spread his legs for a bunch of old overweight homo fucktards. Stupid posts can only be edited for an hour, then we get to make fun of them for eternity... IJS
Ahhhh shit, the way some of the whoretards word their showcases you never know!!! I always confirm.