Picture posting question

Since this didn't get an answer in another thread...

What are the ruless on posting pictures and are they different in private forums?
Do you need the permission of the subject before you post? Can I post pictures from the last meet and greet? If the faces are blurred? If they are only of providers? If it is in a forum that the person in the picture can't see? Do the mods assume you have permission to post the subject?
  • Doove
  • 06-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Since this didn't get an answer in another thread... Originally Posted by armortib
There were a lot of things that didn't get answered in that thread.
Generally, posting face pics of providers is a no no. Blurred or not. You should always have the consent of the provider b4 posting the pic, even if it is in the private areas of the board.
I thought one should seek the permission of the provider to post any photo that she has not already "published" in ads or websites.
Wait.. pictures were taken at a M&G or is that just an example?

Perhaps, it's my mistrusting nature but that sounds like a no-no, even worse to post. Too easy to identify people and location of event.
Can I out myself by posting a picture of my big white hairy ass?
Can I out myself by posting a picture of my big white hairy ass? Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Yummy!!!
It might help with your "screening" issues. Haha
Since the thread was closed, here's my GP "impersonation:"
There were a lot of things that didn't get answered in that thread. Originally Posted by Doove
ya I rather see your last question get answered. Its got to be better than roscoe butt.
Can I out myself by posting a picture of my big white hairy ass? Originally Posted by roscoe14850

How would we know you amongst all the other old white hairy asses around here?

elg......
How would we know you amongst all the other old white hairy asses around here?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
I got a birth mark right....nah!
sweet. Lost PA. mmmm clean pm with care. ahhhh now a small bit of room. mmm well this sucks. But no biggie.
he he he, well guess its bed time for Boo Boo
This is all a joke because YOUR picture was not posted. This is all messed up. Hate me however you want to but the fact is MY PERSONAL PHOTOS WERE OUTED and MODS WATCHED AND SAT BACK LOVING IT . . . I am so sad that all I am getting is mods asking my outing source.

WHAT IF YOUR PHOTO WAS OUTED . . .. WHAT IF IT WAS DONE NOW . . . . .WHAT IF YOUR PHOTO WAS POSTED NOW! So guys I will shut up if you stop being mean!

None of you care because I am the focus. What if it was YOU! It is SO funny because it is me and I am supposed to be all hard, but I am not. I am sensitive, I hurt because I am a human being and you all find that funny.

And roscoe just give me the OUTING SOURCE......PM ME WITH IT.
  • Doove
  • 06-04-2012, 04:21 AM
None of you care because I am the focus. What if it was YOU! Originally Posted by chloegiggles
Call me a WK all ya want, but the girl is right.