I think this was too much.

I am all for ladies who want to be careful in their screening and have had some unusual 'rules' set on getting to an encounter ('walk straight through lobby, do not look to side, do not speak with anyone'), but, this was too much for me to understand.

I'm setting up a business trip and contacted a lady I have seen twice before and who has vouched for me on P411. The first meet was an outcall to my hotel and to be screened I had to divulge personal information which she phone checked ahead of time.

A year later, I arranged an incall and had an easier time as I was able to direct her to her P411 vouch of me from the year before. To go to the incall, I had to park in a particular area of her apartment complex, walk up a specific path with a clipboard and briefcase clearly visible, and not speak until inside her incall. OK, I can get with the program about wanting to look like having a legitimate reason to be visiting.

This year, all communication is by e-mail through her newly hired assistant. Not having my car on this trip, I asked about how best to get to her place (taxi or mass transit). Mass transit was not viable, and, she does not allow taxis to drop off clients. I asked if I could have the taxi drop me at a public place a mile away and I would walk. No dice, no taxis.

So I said, 'my loss', and I chalked it up to eccentricity or over-protectiveness. I did wonder what would prevent someone from lying and taking a taxi anyway as the parking area is not visible from her place. But, if these are her rules, so be it

Anyway, she's a great lady with a thriving business (I assume from being able to hire an assistant). I just thought this was too much cloak and dagger arbitrary condition to be able to see her, especially as I was a repeat customer.
to be screened I had to divulge personal information which she phone checked ahead of time. Originally Posted by qixerotic
That would have disqualified me right there.

Not having my car on this trip, Originally Posted by qixerotic
Outcall is no longer available?
She must be gorgeous to have men jumping through all those hoops... and a bit paranoid which is never a bad thing in the hobby. I love the whole clipboard and briefcase disguise.
hum just thinking, rent-a-wreck, or any rent a car. mmm even rent a truck.
  • Doove
  • 06-16-2012, 05:02 PM
I love the whole clipboard and briefcase disguise. Originally Posted by mwebber
Yeah, until some nosy nellie catches on to the fact that the last 50 guys that they've seen knock on her door have all had a clipboard and a briefcase.

Even the ones in jeans and shorts.
thanks doove
hum just thinking, rent-a-wreck, or any rent a car. mmm even rent a truck. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD, I thought about that, but, after several days of reviewing the options, I have 16 other providers (all new to me) who are in contention. Pity, though, because I do like to stay with the ladies I have seen before and really liked.

Guess it's time to meet someone new in that cty
That would have disqualified me right there.

Outcall is no longer available? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
It was a younger me with less credentials at that time. Outcalls no longer on the menu.
Yeah, until some nosy nellie catches on to the fact that the last 50 guys that they've seen knock on her door have all had a clipboard and a briefcase.

Even the ones in jeans and shorts. Originally Posted by Doove
That's why I now always wear a full hazmat suit with neon Department of Health printed on the back when I visit providers. The hooded mask particularly confounds security cameras.

It is an awkward role play with some providers, though.
She must be gorgeous to have men jumping through all those hoops. Originally Posted by mwebber
Has always been a 10 experience when we've met in the past.
I just remember a former Buffalo provider who did request that I carry a briefcase when I visited her residential incall.
I used to carry something in my hand to look like I was there on business but I kept leaving the stuff in the room when I left. Finally ran out of stuff.
  • GP
  • 06-16-2012, 06:55 PM
I just remember a former Buffalo provider who did request that I carry a briefcase when I visited her residential incall. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

GP, any trouble getting your luggage past TSA?
Whos would like the port-o-john, no more deposits at the incall!