It's Officially Here... Finally... YUENGLING!

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/08/23/...or-sale-texas/

Picked up a case at Kroger yesterday... $22.99
Last Yuengling I had was courtesy of a kind Forum Member from out of State, 4 years ago, who was visiting DFW for a weekend.

Yuengling has been around since 1829... It took 192 years to reach Texas (which was Mexico in 1829).. Finally!
Living up in the frozen tundra.. I guess I had completely forgotten that Yuengling wasn't available back home.

The trade off-- its damn hard to find Shiner up here. Not impossible.. but difficult.
Yuengling rocks. I think it is the oldest continuous brewery in the US. Have it when I go to some of the eastern states.
Okay I got a 6 pack at tom thumb
Living up in the frozen tundra.. I guess I had completely forgotten that Yuengling wasn't available back home. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Wisconsin or Minnesota?! LOL
Wisconsin or Minnesota?! LOL Originally Posted by texassapper

Ok.. so not quite THAT frozen-- but yes, I'm in the Midwest
I'm still waiting for the holiday season version or Iron City Beer - "Old Frothinslosh" - the pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom
Ok.. so not quite THAT frozen-- but yes, I'm in the Midwest Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Not THAT frozen??

According to your last Reviewer, he had to thaw you out for 30 minutes, you were colder than ice.

I kid

Speaking of frozen, though, with Yuengling and other beers, that metric of very cold (just right) versus too cold (dampens taste) is difficult to get.
Had it.

MEH
Not THAT frozen??

According to your last Reviewer, he had to thaw you out for 30 minutes, you were colder than ice.

I kid

Speaking of frozen, though, with Yuengling and other beers, that metric of very cold (just right) versus too cold (dampens taste) is difficult to get. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Well what did that bastard expect?? He locked me in the walk in freezer so that I would be too cold to run away
Saw it at Walmart. What’s the deal with it?
I got to know Yuengling when I lived in the northeast US. Pretty good for it's price IMO. Glad to see it here.
I dont often drink. But when I do I prefer Rolling Rock
Heard from inside source that Costco will be carrying it so maybe Oklahoma will finally have a chance at it without having to drive into Arkansas.
Tried some, it's a good beer.
But I really like their light beer FLIGHT. Low carbs but with 4.2% alcohol and 95 calories. Good taste though.
Not a kick in the head like a strong IPA, but a decent enough amount to feel it.
I'm weaning myself off IPAs. I absolutely love them but will create the beer belly. Lots of calories.