Looking for suggestions

I'm hanging out in Texas for a few days for the first time and I'm looking for suggestions on some great places to eat and shop? I'm Visiting from NWA and I'm super excited to check out what Dallas has to offer! 😎 If Any local ladies might be interested in meeting up for drinks I'd totally love that. I've been wanting to make some new friends in the hobby but I'm not really sure how to go about doing that... Any helpful feedback is welcomed. Thanks 😘
Moved to correct forum
depends on the kind of shopping you are interested in.
dollar store, mid-level (target, kohl's, ross, etc), trendish (Zara, forever 21, banana republic, etc), high-end (neiman marcus, nordstrom, gucci, dolce & gabbana, Louis Vuiton, etc).

dollar and mid-level in just about every city.
trendish & high-end at the malls - North Park Center (US 75 & Park Ln - Dallas), Galleria (I-635 & Dallas North Tollway - Dallas), Shops at Willow Bend (Dallas North Tollway & W Park Blvd - Plano).

as for restaurants, what'cha got a hankering for??
da wurst or da best?
Honestly Id just like a good selection of shops to choose from, there isnt a whole lot of variety in Arkansas and the styles there just really aren't my flavor. I'm a city girl who loves the country but I don't fancy the cowboy boots with every outfit style on myself.
I'm here to be a tourist and want to know some sexy stuff about Texas?? Where are the good strip clubs? Dance clubs? Does Texas have sex clubs? How do I feast my eyes on some gorgeous ladies? I always hear about these Texas girls. ����
I have so many questions about Texas! Lol
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Let me Google what you're looking for...wait, you can do that yourself
Northpark mall and the Galleria Mall a your two best bets for a wide range of shops. Almost all chains, of course.