Massage in Houston

My Story (short version): I used to live in San Diego and I was a LMT there. I worked on my own doing massages for mostly women. I had a great referral base. But I moved back to Houston to deal with some family health matters and did not transfer my massage certification to Texas. Texas has different regulations and they want me to get recertified by taking 100 hour of class to get my license.

So anyway, last year when I moved here, I sold my table and all my massage equipment to help pay for my move here. I had a lady hire me last week to do a massage and afterwards she said that it was the best massage she had ever had in her life. I've heard that alot in the past, but it got me thinking that maybe I should start doing them again.

As it turns out she is a member of this website and told me I should join and put an ad on here for the other ladies. So here I am. Currently I don't have a table, but some towels on a bed works great. Especially for the girl that are larger up top! I am offering outcall massage only at this time as I'm just starting back up. I am $80 for one hour of full body (head to toe) massage and I will focus on any particular area that you request.

I am available almost any night after 6pm. Please feel free to send me a pm on here.

Thanks for listening.

PS: if at the end of my massage you don't think it was the best massage you've ever had, then rate is 1/2 price. But I know that won't happen.
So you're a man - not a woman?

...if so, why not make that explicitly clear in your post?
I'm sure you are quite skilled and professional but the impression this post leaves with me is

"Come to my hotel room and I'll put some towels down and charge you to let me touch you"

"I'll come to your home and You'll put some towels down and I'll charge you to let me touch you" Originally Posted by SillyGirl

SillyGirl...I fixed that for you...

So the OP claims that a "woman" hired him to do a massage last week....really where did she hire you from?

Second.. he claims shes a member on this board...really who is she? Can she vouch for you? Let her come to this thread and sing your praises ...

Third a lastly...why not offer "mens" massages too...why only to women?

Curious minds want to know...
So you're a man - not a woman?

...if so, why not make that explicitly clear in your post? Originally Posted by Mr. Bill
My public profile clearly says that.

I'm sure you are quite skilled and professional but the impression this post leaves with me is

"Come to my hotel room and I'll put some towels down and charge you to let me touch you" Originally Posted by SillyGirl
SillyGirl...I fixed that for you...

So the OP claims that a "woman" hired him to do a massage last week....really where did she hire you from? Originally Posted by allofamber
I'm pretty sure than any person you hire for a massage is going to have you pay them and need to touch you. I would not mind if you pay me and I didn't touch you. That would be nice Sillygirl.

She hired me from word of mouth. She is the sister of a past client in San Diego.

Second.. he claims shes a member on this board...really who is she? Can she vouch for you? Let her come to this thread and sing your praises ...... Originally Posted by allofamber
I would not ask her to put herself out there, especially after comments that you ladies have made. Just as I would not ask the 3 ladies that I've given massages to already since posting this. She is the one that suggested I put this here and also the one that told me to come read and respond to the messages left.

Third a lastly...why not offer "mens" massages too...why only to women? Originally Posted by allofamber
I have no desire to massage a man. I'm just not into massaging any and every person that wants one. Just as you probably are not into meeting any and every client that contacts you.

Thank you ladies for the negative comments. Makes me so glad I took her advice and posted. Shame a person can't offer something without all the speculation. Have a fantastic day!
My Story (short version): I used to live in San Diego and I was a LMT there. I worked on my own doing massages for mostly women. I had a great referral base. But I moved back to Houston to deal with some family health matters and did not transfer my massage certification to Texas. Texas has different regulations and they want me to get recertified by taking 100 hour of class to get my license.

So anyway, last year when I moved here, I sold my table and all my massage equipment to help pay for my move here. I had a lady hire me last week to do a massage and afterwards she said that it was the best massage she had ever had in her life. I've heard that alot in the past, but it got me thinking that maybe I should start doing them again.

As it turns out she is a member of this website and told me I should join and put an ad on here for the other ladies. So here I am. Currently I don't have a table, but some towels on a bed works great. Especially for the girl that are larger up top! I am offering outcall massage only at this time as I'm just starting back up. I am $80 for one hour of full body (head to toe) massage and I will focus on any particular area that you request.

I am available almost any night after 6pm. Please feel free to send me a pm on here.

Thanks for listening.

PS: if at the end of my massage you don't think it was the best massage you've ever had, then rate is 1/2 price. But I know that won't happen. Originally Posted by Houston Massage
Sounds like a provider ad on BP

My public profile clearly says that.

I'm pretty sure than any person you hire for a massage is going to have you pay them and need to touch you. I would not mind if you pay me and I didn't touch you. That would be nice Sillygirl.

She hired me from word of mouth. She is the sister of a past client in San Diego.

I would not ask her to put herself out there, especially after comments that you ladies have made. Just as I would not ask the 3 ladies that I've given massages to already since posting this. She is the one that suggested I put this here and also the one that told me to come read and respond to the messages left.

I have no desire to massage a man. I'm just not into massaging any and every person that wants one. Just as you probably are not into meeting any and every client that contacts you.

Thank you ladies for the negative comments. Makes me so glad I took her advice and posted. Shame a person can't offer something without all the speculation. Have a fantastic day! Originally Posted by Houston Massage
Your not asking them to put themselves out there, but the ladies are. It works the same as reading a review.