Encounter: Omg yadira

• d2
  • 09-17-2018, 09:17 AM
Date: 9/6/18
Name: Yadira
Phone: 346 900 3584
Email Address: -
URL / Website: home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?71785-%26%2310084%3B%26%23127827%3B-Welcome-to-Hot-Latina%92s-amp-Friends-%26%2310084%3B%26%23127827%3B
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Bbbjx2, dfk, cg, rcg, k9, cim, convo
Hair Length and Color: Dark ponytail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Sexy petite, mm, nice body, and cute face
Recommendation: Yes
Well, the title is catchy.... OP - You can check your own review just after you post it and recognize a link doesn't work, then still edit it further....

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23127827%3B

She's one of the smallest, cutest and classiest chicas around right now...!

A'Man
Sounds like another fun lady to add to the list!!!
Hey DR. Gotta love your avatar... Such memories... I can still see them dancing and they win.... Torentino....

Seriously, I've seen Yadira more times than any other chica over the last 18 months.... She's something else... I'm really glad to have had the opportunity to spend time with her.

A'Man
Hey DR. Gotta love your avatar... Such memories... I can still see them dancing and they win.... Torentino....

Seriously, I've seen Yadira more times than any other chica over the last 18 months.... She's something else... I'm really glad to have had the opportunity to spend time with her.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Thanks
Doubtful she wants to travel to Australia
Wow I need to get verified!
Is she still available? Heard she’s on hiatus until further notice.
Curious also. Her account on here is disabled. And I sent pm and text with no response. Use to see her often.
Hope not. Got verified today and was going to go in next week. If so I’ll see Yulieth again (saw her at a different place in the past).