Invasion Of Spelling Natzi's Grrrrrr

From Here On Out I Vow To Try & Fix My Grammer Only Because I See Why People Get So Mad About It... Lol But No Promises Because I Know Im Going To Be A Loud Mouth Whore From Time To Time & Not Give 2 Shit's About Grammer... But I Will Try & That's A Start Especially Coming From Dorthy...

So From Posts What Are The Most Common Mistakes From Hooktards & Fucktards... You Have To Give An Example Or It Won't Edumacate Tards...

You're - is a contraction of you are. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentences then it's wrong.

Your - Sits before another word to show it belongs to "you" is of "you" or is related to "you"
Your write Dorothy.

Think ewe.
Your write Dorothy.

Think ewe. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
that's not grammar dang it
that's not grammer dang it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
oh yeah .... it's grammar.

Not grammer.

Grrrrrr
Love you Dorthy, you're my favorite, but it's "grrrammar"... ijs. You probably spelled it wrong on purpose anyway, right?
Anyone else enjoy graham crackers?
Love you Dorthy, you're my favorite, but it's "grrrammar"... ijs. You probably spelled it wrong on purpose anyway, right? Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior

lol yup I fixed it grrr
From Here On Out I Vow To Try & Fix My Grammer Originally Posted by Dorthy I Cant Spell Shit Write Monroe
You failed on the first fucking sentence. Worry less about grammar and continue sucking cock and welding.

example
Not Give 2 Shit's About Grammer... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
shits = plural

B+ :P
(I swore there was another one in there but when I quoted it was gone)

couldn't resist. screw the nazi's! just have fun with it when it happens
From Here On Out I Vow To Try & Fix My Grammer Only Because I See Why People Get So Mad About It... Lol But No Promises Because I Know Im Going To Be A Loud Mouth Whore From Time To Time & Not Give 2 Shit's About Grammer... But I Will Try & That's A Start Especially Coming From Dorthy...

So From Posts What Are The Most Common Mistakes From Hooktards & Fucktards... You Have To Give An Example Or It Won't Edumacate Tards...

You're - is a contraction of you are. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentences then it's wrong.

Your - Sits before another word to show it belongs to "you" is of "you" or is related to "you" Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Really? Who cares? Houston eccie isn't a beacon of intelligent conversation nor does it have any outstanding intellectual output from its members. I figure that most of the complaints about poor grammar usage come from dumb ass old men living in the suburbs that surround Houston. If you get the gist of the person's point, then what is the big fuss?
If you get the gist of the person's point, then what is the big fuss? Originally Posted by FrenchToast
while I agree with you on this point

Houston eccie isn't a beacon of intelligent conversation nor does it have any outstanding intellectual output from its members. Originally Posted by FrenchToast
right back at ya on this. really? who cares? because we're all here for PhD's/Master's?
Really? Who cares? Houston eccie isn't a beacon of intelligent conversation nor does it have any outstanding intellectual output from its members. I figure that most of the complaints about poor grammar usage come from dumb ass old men living in the suburbs that surround Houston. If you get the gist of the person's point, then what is the big fuss? Originally Posted by FrenchToast

The french never have anything good to say ... ijs.
The french never have anything good to say ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Never....until they need to be bailed out of a crisis of their own making....
The french never have anything good to say ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn frogs.

And always quoting entire posts.

Damn frogs.
And always quoting entire posts.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Too lazy to edit?
Too arrogant just to be silent?
Lately I've been trying to be less critical...
Damn if it didn't cut my posts in half!!! lol
Mom always used to say, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"
That was way before the internet where stupid runs rampant. Just because you have these thoughts running through your head, doesn't mean you have to post them online for all the world to see.
Something about anonymously posting, people don't mind being associated with rude or stupid comments. Would they act this way in the RW? If so, I feel sorry for anyone that is subjected to their presence.