Caling all Providers - HELP!

• 5T3V3
  • 04-27-2015, 03:34 PM
PROVIDER INPUT ONLY HERE PLEASE

I will post a findings thread even if there is nothing clear that comes to light, so please save any discussion for that thread. I need RAW data so please provide it in your post ... I will be entering the data you offer in a spread sheet and crunching the numbers various different ways ... it will only be data and it will not have anyone's name/profile associated with it or attached to it (strictly the numbers you provide)... and I will not share the information anywhere but here. Please try and make sure you only post here once, because I am just entering the data and no name and I will be doing it at different times, so I likely wont catch a double post. I thought about a poll but a poll just wouldn't allow me to look at all the angles that a spreadsheet will. I want to keep this specific to the Houston area so

IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE HOUSTON AREA DONT POST
IF YOU ARE ONLY OCCASSIONALLY HERE THEN POST INFORMATION ACCURATE TO THIS MARKET ONLY

What to post
Height: 6'0" or 72" <<<< either is fine
Weight: 150 <<< your real weight today in pounds
Bra Size: 36B <<<< I need as actuate as possible inches and cup US system
Hourly Rate: $175 <<<< what you charge for an hourly rate if you have a split rate like $150 for grandfathers and $200 for new clients then average them ( I see 1 regular and 1 New, so 150 for regular + 200 for new = 350 / 2 = $175)
Ave # of Appts: 21 hourly appointments per month <<<<< don't do weekly because I wont know how to adjust data for activity i.e. monthly visitor and such, so if you do all 3 hour appointments and you did 7 last month and you charged $525 for the 3 hours then your rate would be $525/3 = $175 your hours would be 3X7 = 21 hours - you can pm me if you need help with the math but i need answers to all question in order to use the information.

(copy and paste the following with your information I am shooting for 100 or better responses for anything to be statistically accurate so please make sure and tell your friends to post)
Weight:
Bra Size:
Hourly Rate:
Ave # of Hourly Appts: per month
Wtf is this? Your being WAY to nosey all that information your asking for is ridiculous! Why would we want to tell you personal information like how much money we make a month and how many appointments we had? So you can put together a "spreadsheet?" Hmm, for what purpose? This post seems so shady
I think 5T3V3 is just trying to put together what the "average" rate for a Provider and what the "average" hobbyist are paying.

On the other hand 5T3V3....I wouldn't mind going along. Only issue being I offer multiple different types of visits. So there is not just (1) rate for to determine an average. As I have multiples.

I don't think many Providers or hobbyist, but you might get more feedback from the guys then the ladies, are going to go along with these threads.
Height: 5 ft 11 & 1/4
Weight: 230 lbs
Bra Size: 44C
Hourly Rate: $250
Ave # of Hourly Appts per month
: None of your beeswax.

I have to agree with KD; WHY do you need this data? I don't mind providing stats that are public anyway, but neither I, not do I believe any other SANE provider, will disclose financial information unless necessary.

Are you the IRS?

I think 5T3V3 is just trying to put together what the "average" rate for a Provider and what the "average" hobbyist are paying.

On the other hand 5T3V3....I wouldn't mind going along. Only issue being I offer multiple different types of visits. So there is not just (1) rate for to determine an average. As I have multiples.

I don't think many Providers or hobbyist, but you might get more feedback from the guys then the ladies, are going to go along with these threads. Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
Same here. One-hour appointments are a very small part of my business. I offer a lot of "alternative" packages, like Chick & a Flick, Fancy Field Trips, Dinner & a Show... Just looking at my appointments over a couple of months, I can tell you that there is huge variation.

In contrast, 30-minute sessions are a very large part of some other providers' clientele.

Don't think this is going to get the OP the stats he wants. Why does anyone care, exactly? This business is SO different from any other in terms of what the client is getting. Gentlemen will pay what they think an individual lady is worth based on what she offers and how she promotes herself, not what a statistical average may indicate.

Are you the IRS?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I was thinking the same thing...
Tax season's over, Uncle Sam doesn't have enough money to pay all our crooked politicians. Sooo, let's tax the HOOKERS!!!
I have to agree with KD; WHY do you need this data? I don't mind providing stats that are public anyway, but neither I, not do I believe any other SANE provider, will disclose financial information unless necessary.

Are you the IRS?

EXACTLY! I feel like it's not a clients place to start asking questions like that. Stats? Cool like you said that's stated online already, but when a client starts digging into a ladys finances it draws the line. That's like me asking him "how many days do you work a month? and what are your average paychecks looking like? Oh and I only want this information so I can tell everyone else on this site"

I guess the best way to put it is its unnecessary information, the right Info any clients should be looking for is in our reviews, reviews tell all EXCEPT for how many clients we see per month and how much they paid lol why? Because it's unnecessary
[QUOTE=5T3V3;1056657016]PROVIDER INPUT ONLY HERE PLEASE

I will post a findings thread even if there is nothing clear that comes to light, so please save any discussion for that thread. I need RAW data so please provide it in your post ... I will be entering the data you offer in a spread sheet and crunching the numbers various different ways ... it will only be data and it will not have anyone's name/profile associated with it or attached to it (strictly the numbers you provide)... and I will not share the information anywhere but here. Please try and make sure you only post here once, because I am just entering the data and no name and I will be doing it at different times, so I likely wont catch a double post. I thought about a poll but a poll just wouldn't allow me to look at all the angles that a spreadsheet will. I want to keep this specific to the Houston area so

IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE HOUSTON AREA DONT POST
IF YOU ARE ONLY OCCASSIONALLY HERE THEN POST INFORMATION ACCURATE TO THIS MARKET ONLY

What to post
Height: 6'0" or 72" <<<< either is fine
Weight: 150 <<< your real weight today in pounds
Bra Size: 36B <<<< I need as actuate as possible inches and cup US system
Hourly Rate: $175 <<<< what you charge for an hourly rate if you have a split rate like $150 for grandfathers and $200 for new clients then average them ( I see 1 regular and 1 New, so 150 for regular + 200 for new = 350 / 2 = $175)
Ave # of Appts: 21 hourly appointments per month <<<<< don't do weekly because I wont know how to adjust data for activity i.e. monthly visitor and such, so if you do all 3 hour appointments and you did 7 last month and you charged $525 for the 3 hours then your rate would be $525/3 = $175 your hours would be 3X7 = 21 hours - you can pm me if you need help with the math but i need answers to all question in order to use the information.

(copy and paste the following with your information I am shooting for 100 or better responses for anything to be statistically accurate so please make sure and tell your friends to post)
Weight:
Bra Size:
Hourly Rate:
Ave # of Hourly Appts: per month
[/QUOTE

Wow
Oh....HELL NO!
Man... You are failing on two threads at once...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1367070
Multi-Tasker

Don't think this is going to get the OP the stats he wants. Why does anyone care, exactly?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I thinck he is just another fucktard attempting to apply some economic theory to the hobby. Another fail ... ijs.

*yawn*
  • 5T3V3
  • 04-27-2015, 11:46 PM
seriously .... do any of you read? I asked - Please only post if you were leaving information here and NOT make this a discussion thread ... if you want to discuss this thread please create your own thread to do so?

And if you want to know anything else please pm me and not post here

You are certainly free not to leave information if you choose my hope is that 100 of you might be as interested as I as to what information might be gleaned. Nothing in this helps me one way or the other - I was just bored and the idea interested me. So leave the info or don't I could careless ... but stop leaving comments on this thread unless it is informational
Wow, good luck.

~