Black and White or Color?

So, over the last couple days I got bored and took about 500 pictures with my laptop. I started cropping them and playing with black and white and color and got to wondering what people like best when they are viewing them for things like this site. I happen to like the black and white (I love the black and white with the little color highlights), but I can see how some people would like the color or even say that the black and white doesn't give an accurate portrayal, ect. So, let me know what you think and I will post more of whichever people like the most in the future.

Yea, I know, these came out kind of dark... (It was gloomy outside and I was trying for natural light) I have a bunch more I took yesterday that have better lighting.

--Molly <3
ThreAD...when are you visiting our city and what are your rates?
ThreAD...when are you visiting our city and what are your rates? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Not exactly. I am actually interested in the answer so I know what looks best when I do post an ad.

You're a mod (at least I believe so, based on the avatar info), you know that would be against the rules...

Thanks for the bump, though.
ThreAD...when are you visiting our city and what are your rates? Originally Posted by Wakeup
As though WU doesn't already know:

*♥* Visiting Houston May 11th-13th *♥* NEW PICS - A Splash of Color *♥* 19yo Molly *♥* Fuck Me Daddy *♥*

Thanks for the bump, though. Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
WU is known for his ugly bumping.
So, over the last couple days I got bored and took about 500 pictures with my laptop. I started cropping them and playing with black and white and color and got to wondering what people like best when they are viewing them for things like this site. I happen to like the black and white (I love the black and white with the little color highlights), but I can see how some people would like the color or even say that the black and white doesn't give an accurate portrayal, ect. So, let me know what you think and I will post more of whichever people like the most in the future.

Yea, I know, these came out kind of dark... (It was gloomy outside and I was trying for natural light) I have a bunch more I took yesterday that have better lighting.

--Molly <3 Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
color because it highlights your dark Hispanic characteristics and there are plenty of men who crave that look
Why didn't you make this a poll?

I have an idea for your next threAD.....bbj or cbj?

I was gonna make this one my avatar....but 225 for cbj?

That saddens me and i rarely even waste time on the bj.

chicagoboy - That's okay, it's all good natured fun. (Even when it isn't)

I'm trying to improve the ad I want to post right when I get there. I like the BnW, but I figured I would ask.

GlobeSpotter - I already know the majority answer to that poll. To each their own.

At least in San Antonio, polls tend to die without much response. They get one or two answers and then fall off of the map because no one actually replies.
I say....Use a combination of both "Color" and "Black and White" The Color photos show your beautiful skin complexion better IMO. With that Beautiful body, you can't go wrong either way
Ummm you guys actually answering, she already placed the ad with all the pics.
Doesn't really need or want an answer.
Ummm you guys actually answering, she already placed the ad with all the pics.
Doesn't really need or want an answer. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Look two posts above yours. I am trying to steam line a new ad for Houston with new pics. (Plus, it is fun to interact with the community, which you can't do in an ad.)

Love ya, RR.
Why didn't you make this a poll?

I have an idea for your next threAD.....bbj or cbj?

I was gonna make this one my avatar....but 225 for cbj?

That saddens me and i rarely even waste time on the bj.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ok, you rarely waste your time on a bj so why would you care if there was no bbj and cbj would be the standard for this particular provider? Do you think a cbj provider won't be any better than the bbj provider for other activities?

One of her reviews stated a CHJ as an activity.....A first for me....She does have a nice girl next door look but I doubt she is much fun......pass
One of her reviews stated a CHJ as an activity.....A first for me....She does have a nice girl next door look but I doubt she is much fun......pass Originally Posted by bigbadbill969

It's called a typo. Never done a CHJ. (Even I think that is weird.) But, here is a link to it, if you would like to see it:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1162933

Damn, you went back about 15 reviews and 9 months. Glad to see some people research.
Ok, you rarely waste your time on a bj so why would you care if there was no bbj and cbj would be the standard for this particular provider? Do you think a cbj provider won't be any better than the bbj provider for other activities? Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Apparently not all idiots know that a woman that loves to suck cock is a better fuck.

Further maybe not all idiots know that a woman that loves to suck cock goes bbj not cbj.

So she's doing that cbj for the customer and not her.

So she'd really have to prove to me that she's a good fuck.

(whisper: I'd give her a chance at 200 for 90 minutes msog w/o any bj at all. ***Edit: I'd even write her a nice WK review.***)
GlobeSpotter - ..... Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
You can call me GS.....

chicagoboy - ...... Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
.....and him CB.