No action

Maybe it is just me, but their doesn't seem to be as much action on here as it used to be.
Depends on what you are here to achieve. I promise there are many beautiful ladies doing what they do best here.
Thanks, Elvis. I’m trying. Lol

As far as the banter, it will probably be a little while until a lot of members realize the site is back online.
I am only here to confirm my vow of celibacy
Yeah, a lot of people may not have a clue the site is back since it was down so long.
Yeah I have told some people that didn’t know it was back most of the excellent ladies are here sure the rest will find their way!
not only is there no action on the boards, but been slow to find talent here as well...where all the ladies at...
If you want action, book a date.
Simple.
Hey guys. I just saw the site was back up..glad to see everyone!
Because everyone is busy catching up
Maybe it is just me, but their doesn't seem to be as much action on here as it used to be. Originally Posted by arkyfun
No it isn't just you... however you Arkansas folks should be aware that these forums have a lot more action than most forums-not-focused-on-Texas.

Yeah, a lot of people may not have a clue the site is back since it was down so long. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
I suspect so. As I mentioned in another thread, if it wasn't for one of my favorite ladies texting me about it, I wouldn't be here myself. When the site first went dark I assumed that it was dead for good. (This isn't a comic book universe, after all, where only Uncle Ben stays dead. )

Yeah I have told some people that didn’t know it was back most of the excellent ladies are here sure the rest will find their way! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Depends on your definition of "excellent".

Cheers,

bcg
Maybe it is just me, but their doesn't seem to be as much action on here as it used to be. Originally Posted by arkyfun
I'm guessing we lost participation because the site isn't as useful as it used to be before sesta/fosta. It's not the site's fault, and i'm thankful to have what we still have. I think the encounter counter is a very useful addition.

Or maybe guys are waiting for the new etiquette for obtaining the info we need efficiently to refine itself. This is the category i'm in.

People might also be afraid to post because they don't understand the new forum rules yet.
Hey guys I’m glad the site is back up and glad to be back
Welcome back Selena! How are you!
Great! I’m two months postpartum and ready to mingle again lol