Citing 'serious issues,' Dallas police chief overhauls vice unit, reassigns 20 officers

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dall...ns-20-officers

One prediction: Korean BBQ lovers are going to find their favorite delicacy becoming less plentiful.
I've seen this too. I get to Detroit a fair bit - and seldom hobby there. That is because the providers can often be 60-70 miles away, so it adds to their time and makes meeting difficult. And generally, nearly all providers in the Detroit area hobby outside the city limits.

Of course, that is because that is where the money is there. She must have been shocked to see the activity inside our city - but again, there is plenty of money here inside the city limits. I will pretty much stick to my regular(s) but my guess is that around the beginning of the year the city is going to get quite aggressive. Dammit!

(NOTE: The new Dallas police chief came here from Detroit).
  • grean
  • 11-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Look at her father.
Look at her father. Originally Posted by grean
FYI - For those who don't know. Her father was a Detroit cop killed in the line of duty when the she was young.
FYI - For those who don't know. Her father was a Detroit cop killed in the line of duty when the she was young. Originally Posted by unit12
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...love/471379478
Quote from the article:
"His life would be cut short at 28 when he was shot and killed during a robbery. Brown was a member of a specialized unit cracking down on prostitution. They never found his killer."

The "Sanctuary City" laws come into play and DPD has a severe manpower shortage that hampers it's ability to man the 911 system.

Prostitution on the streets has gone full on "In Your Face" with a rise in streetwalkers so that is where they will clean up first.

I think the last thing Dallas wants is to flood the DA's office and the courts with a bunch of prostitution related issues that no one gives a rats ass about.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dall...ns-20-officers

One prediction: Korean BBQ lovers are going to find their favorite delicacy becoming less plentiful. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

" The men and women of the vice unit are of the highest integrity..."

Wonder if one of those men's wife would agree when she finds out he got his dick sucked toftt
The "Sanctuary City" laws come into play and DPD has a severe manpower shortage that hampers it's ability to man the 911 system.

Prostitution on the streets has gone full on "In Your Face" with a rise in streetwalkers so that is where they will clean up first.

I think the last thing Dallas wants is to flood the DA's office and the courts with a bunch of prostitution related issues that no one gives a rats ass about. Originally Posted by ahab11
Completely agree. But why clean up now? Because there’s a new Chief in town with an agenda? Meh. ‘A’ for effort, but the problems with DPD and vice units is an abundant lack of morale, not so much the organization of the department. No one gives a shit anymore. Also, the Dallas City Council and Mayor Rawlings haven’t exactly been a pillar of support for the DPD.
Funding will always be an issue. They will focus on the low-hanging fruit (SWs, AMPs) and anything the feds will throw money at (BP pimps...ya know, the “trafficking epidemic”). True independents and the guys that see them should be able to navigate around all that.
I would imagine they would go after all the meth and opiod users.

Besides SW, it can be scary to see all the spuned people in the street.

Be careful ppl.
I will moved from NoVA/DC where it’s pretty much just L1 at the AMPs. I have read that more was available back in the day way before the crackdown. I hope DFW doesn’t go that way.
Completely agree. But why clean up now? Because there’s a new Chief in town with an agenda? Meh. ‘A’ for effort, but the problems with DPD and vice units is an abundant lack of morale, not so much the organization of the department. No one gives a shit anymore. Also, the Dallas City Council and Mayor Rawlings haven’t exactly been a pillar of support for the DPD. Originally Posted by Roy Wally
The mayor and city council have been dealing with really big issues like where to put old statues and renaming parks and streets. Everything else can wait.
Those are not the big issues the article alludes to...

Why deviate to an unrelated issue?

The issues discussed are pertinent to our enjoyment of the fucking and sucking we get/do here.

I hope they spend all their time doing something else, but DPD looks scary against MY NEEDS FOR PUSSY!
  • T-One
  • 11-13-2017, 10:20 AM
She has a mess on her hands. It's a department full of underpaid (compared to most suburban communities) cops who have less training and worse working conditions than many suburban cops. And vice, in general, from my experience, is not one of the routes to promotion in a PD. It's generally an "easy" job but full of temptation.

My 'guess' on what will happen: She'll try to partner up with some feds for funding and 'joint task forces' to go after AMPs via immigration, taxes, etc., and SWs for "prohibited topic" violations. Get your AMP pussy now because I think in a few months if not sooner it will get dicey out there.
My 'guess' on what will happen: She'll try to partner up with some feds for funding and 'joint task forces' to go after AMPs via immigration, taxes, etc., and SWs for "prohibited topic" violations. Get your AMP pussy now because I think in a few months if not sooner it will get dicey out there. Originally Posted by T-One
Help from the feds? This sounds very plausible actually, especially since several DPD officers are set to leave before changes in police pensions go into effect in January.
So, in the next few months I wonder if we’ll see some new vacancies at Plaza Latina? Always wanted to open a donut shop.