The definition of crazy

Against better judgement I decided to listen to the location advice of an acquaintance. Now I’m staying way the heck out in Farmers Branch bored to death. Is there anything to do around here besides go back to DFW and forget I ever came? Any suggestions on nearby activities to fill my time? Thank you.

And yes I realize I am again soliciting advice from strangers cos it worked so well before....lol.

Greater DFW until midday Wednesday.

⬇️ ⬇️ Me bored as fuck but always trying to keep smiling ⬇️ ⬇️

Farmers branch is very quiet and calm. That is why some people like it LOL.
What kind of activities are you looking for? Downtown is busy...
Deep Elum is more active, you can walk about and find bars, clubs...
Against better judgement I decided to listen to the location advice of an acquaintance. Now I’m staying way the heck out in Farmers Branch bored to death. Is there anything to do around here besides go back to DFW and forget I ever came? Any suggestions on nearby activities to fill my time? Thank you.

And yes I realize I am again soliciting advice from strangers cos it worked so well before....lol.

Greater DFW until midday Wednesday.

⬇️ ⬇️ Me bored as fuck but always trying to keep smiling ⬇️ ⬇️

Originally Posted by Ohsweetjane
I like the 6th Floor Museum where Oswald shot Kennedy...
Farmers Branch is a good place to be. Buy a Day Pass, grab the DART Rail Green Line, and go tour Dallas. You can go Victory Station or downtown. Or, you can ride it to Deep Ellum. Stop in downtown, catch the TRE train to FW. Or, drive 10 minutes Addison and eat any kind of food you want. After, catch some jazz at Memphis, and maybe meet a business man, who's just as bored and on an expense account.
I'm in tarrant county and always thought farmers branch was a north west extension of Dallas. I also believe that a location close to dfw airport is a great place to play and eat.

It could be worse if you were way out there in Plano/Frisco. That's way outside of n Dallas for me
Not too far away from the Galleria and Addison.
I like Omni at FB, hotels near Irving convention center, and Westin Galleria. All fun and comfortable place to stay
Farmers Branch is in the middle of Dallas, easy access to NDT, 35, 635 and GBTP. You can easily access any part of Dallas in 30 min.

There are quite a number of places to see, depending on your interest. I am going to check out a video game museum; never heard of it until recently.