Hotdigitaldog... Another alert!

A short background on me: I have been in this biz for about 2 1/2 years. I was in another area under a different name. I retired a while back and very recently decided to return. Between the time I retired and the time I came back, I have had issues with someone trying to out me so I had to come back under a new identity.

So... Now I have no reviews yet and I posted my very first ad on 12-2.

On 12-1 I started receiving PM's from Hotdigitaldog about scheduling an appointment when he came to Dallas in a few days. We talked Many times back and forth via PM and then switched to email. I talked to him on the phone once as well.

He scheduled a meeting with me for this Monday (12-5) that was supposed to be 2 hours from 3PM to 5PM.

From Amber's alert, it looks like he had scheduled the overnight with her for Sunday night (Correct me if that is wrong Amber).. Then apparently saw another lady on Monday morning and it looks like there were a couple of other ladies that he had scheduled to see this same trip.

Monday morning he sent me an email saying that it looked like he may have a meeting taking place at 3:00 that he expected to last an hour but that he would let me know for sure later. A little before 2:00, he sent me another email saying that he was sorry but he did need to cancel for sure.

At this point I am very aggravated but also understand that things happen sometimes and it was not a NCNS so I go on my way. Last night I stumbled on Amber's alert and realized that it could have never been his intention to see all of us.

This man is a complete jerk and a big time waster!!!!

Ladies... When this guy first started contacting me, he was supposed to be sending me references. A couple days later when I still had not received any, I sent a message asking him for them and he told me that since he had first contacted me he had gotten a P411 account and he sent me his P411 ID... He DOES have a P411 account.. Anyone who wants it can PM for his ID!!!! I will be reporting him there as well.
Sorry to hear about your problems. Hope your return goes smoothly from here on out! Based upon your showcase pics you appear to be another fine example of why the Hobbyists in Dallas are truly blessed!
At the risk of being completely flamed by providers, I think this post is important enough to reply too.

I think it is a fairly common practice to try to schedule two appointments at the same time, particularly with providers you've never seen. I have one to two girls I can trust to show up on time and regularly, but outside of them, I would say at least 75% of the appointments I schedule, and confirm, with a provider are either NC/NS (less likely), canceled within 24hrs of the appointment (most common) or canceled within a few hours of the appointment (25%ish).

For instance, three days ago I set about trying to schedule a noon appointment for yesterday. I made half a dozen calls, six 411 requests, and about 6 PMs on here. Out of those, I got back three girls who said they were available. I went ahead and agreed to see all three of them (none of which I'd seen before). One immediately canceled (I guess she had someone else fill her time slot), the other two agreed. The night before, I confirmed with the other these two. The next morning, one of the two girls canceled around 9am, and the third girl sent a confirming email -- I was good to go. On the way there, I received a call requesting a reschedule until 2:00 (which doesn't work, I have a business to run). So, end result, no appointment -- which really #*$( sucks.

I would say that is the VERY typical scenario, and not the exception. In fact, outside of a couple of regulars, this pretty much happens every time. (Maybe I'm just unlucky, but from the other guys I know, this is very common). That said, if I have seen a provider more than once, and know her, I will NEVER do that, because you have a trusting relationship.

Also, if I have multiple appointments scheduled for one day, I will always cancel all but one of them by 9am. It is very crappy to wait until just 1hr before, or five minutes, or whatever, then cancel on the girl.

And, without pointing all of the fingers at providers who can't keep schedules, I have been the bum who has had to cancel with less than an hour left on at least two occasions in the past six months -- but guess what, sometimes something comes up. I then go out of my way to make it up to the girl (once mailing cash for a room she had gotten just for me, and another by booking lots of appointments ).

I don't know this guys situation, but my advice to everyone would be find one or two (or if it suits you fifteen) girls who you know are reliable, will show up on time, and not cancel with less than 24hrs left.

If not, then no one should ever get upset at being canceled on, because it happens ALL THE #(*&$## TIME. You should only get frustrated at NC/NS, or having to expend money on a guy who doesn't make it up to you (we call those guys assholes).

I'm going to regret this post.
At the risk of being completely flamed by providers, I think this post is important enough to reply too.

I think it is a fairly common practice to try to schedule two appointments at the same time, particularly with providers you've never seen. ...

For instance, three days ago I set about trying to schedule a noon appointment for yesterday. I made half a dozen calls, six 411 requests, and about 6 PMs on here. ... So, end result, no appointment -- which really #*$( sucks.

I would say that is the VERY typical scenario, and not the exception. ...

Also, if I have multiple appointments scheduled for one day, I will always cancel all but one of them by 9am. It is very crappy to wait until just 1hr before, or five minutes, or whatever, then cancel on the girl.

And, without pointing all of the fingers at providers who can't keep schedules, I have been the bum who has had to cancel with less than an hour left on at least two occasions in the past six months -- but guess what, sometimes something comes up. I then go out of my way to make it up to the girl (once mailing cash for a room she had gotten just for me, and another by booking lots of appointments ).

I don't know this guys situation, but my advice to everyone would be find one or two (or if it suits you fifteen) girls who you know are reliable, will show up on time, and not cancel with less than 24hrs left.

If not, then no one should ever get upset at being canceled on, because it happens ALL THE #(*&$## TIME. You should only get frustrated at NC/NS, or having to expend money on a guy who doesn't make it up to you (we call those guys assholes).

I'm going to regret this post. Originally Posted by dallasBP
sorry that it took you all that and you still didnt get to have an intimate consultation.

unless you have statistical evidence in hand, then i very strongly disagree w/ the bolded text.
over the past several years, i can count on one hand the number of times a woman cancelled on me for an appt we both confirmed, anywhere from a few days to several hrs ahead of. and i've had to cancel a few times myself, again w/ ample time, usually days.
i have had women request to push the appt back anywhere from 15 mins to 1 hr. but if it's longer than that and the reasoning sounds iffy, i prolly wont visit her again [other factors have confirmed my decision not to visit her again]

so, i say it is NOT common, typical or happens all the time.
maybe for you, but not for me.

wrt the underlined text, that's not how i schedule appts, but it that works for you, fine. it's your hobby.

i do agree w/ your suggestion: meet women (i dont call them "girls" unless there under 21) "who you know are reliable, will show up on time, and not cancel with less than 24hrs left." tho i'd give a bit more leeway on the cancelling, even an hr or so.
Damn me and Erotic Morgan seen him some months ago everything was fine.what a weirdo............jerk!!!!!!
Double booking is wrong. Whether its a guy or a gal. Period.
In my opinion double booking is absolutely unacceptable on either side of the fence. It is total disrespect for selfish interests.

I appreciate the way you posted this, in Coed. Even though it is not a safety thing, it is very important info.

Torito
I think its messed up that the ladies are that FLAKY that the mean think double and triple booking is acceptable.

What if the ladies both come through? Is one of them just s.o.l? Do you make up some lame excuse?

I for one would be pissed if i confirmed an appointment with a guy and he canceled last min because of this reason.
Seems like there's a pattern: guy comes into town for a few days, wants to sample some Dallas talent, books 4 or 5 dates, but only sees 1 or 2 girls while he's here.

Then he uses the girls he sees as references for his next trip.

Seems like it would be a simple matter for Gina to put a note in his P411 profile suggesting that the girls get a deposit up front. If the girls see that note then don't ask for a deposit, they can't say they weren't warned.

I'm thinking if he's already put up a deposit of $100 or so on a session, he'll take it more seriously.
Seems like there's a pattern: guy comes into town for a few days, wants to sample some Dallas talent, books 4 or 5 dates, but only sees 1 or 2 girls while he's here.

Then he uses the girls he sees as references for his next trip.

Seems like it would be a simple matter for Gina to put a note in his P411 profile suggesting that the girls get a deposit up front. If the girls see that note then don't ask for a deposit, they can't say they weren't warned.

I'm thinking if he's already put up a deposit of $100 or so on a session, he'll take it more seriously. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
trynagetlaid.....putting up a $100 deposit? That's about the dumbest thing I ever heard...you go ahead and put up deposits....you might as well light your cigar with the c-note...The WK'ing is laughable.

Ladies double book often. The fellas do as well. It's wrong on both parts. Be responsible and do what you say, and the situation is avoided. But, alas, this will never happen as we are dealing with human beings.
trynagetlaid.....putting up a $100 deposit? That's about the dumbest thing I ever heard...you go ahead and put up deposits....you might as well light your cigar with the c-note...The WK'ing is laughable.

Ladies double book often. The fellas do as well. It's wrong on both parts. Be responsible and do what you say, and the situation is avoided. But, alas, this will never happen as we are dealing with human beings. Originally Posted by renob964
I respectfully disagree. As long as he is dealing with reputable well-reviewed providers and not new girls with no track record, I don't see the problem.

I wish the accused would contribute his thoughts to this thread. He stayed totally mum on Amber Rain's thread.
ADDISON im with you girl in 8 yrs i have never had so many guys confirm appts and then cancel usually at the last minute . i have a do not see list that i put them on so i dont forget ... im old lol i forget a lot ) so when i get an email or call i look at the list and say sorry you canceled find someone else to see and a thank you , you know to still be polite , now if they cancel a day ahead then i understan and i have no problem with that but my list helps a lot , hang in there girl
Damn Payton Lyn canceling an appointment with you would be like tearing up a winning Powerball ticket!!!
LOL i know right ? btw your avatar is sexy
So sorry you precious ladies have to endure this type of selfish behavior. Eventually, this guy will run out of Provider resources because the ECCIE and P411 communities share information. Yet another lesson in treating fellow human beings with proper respect. And, it makes me wonder how he conducts his RL business.