Mother-Daughter

A lot of men would love to do a true M-D session because some are just so hot but, I was wondering if some of you provider's would like to do a father-son session.

Thinking about doing a M-D would be great until your finished and start thinking about what you just did, then it would get weird.

Would any of you guys take your son with you and shear a provider, I would not.

I would buy him a provider for his self but I don't think I could even go with him even if there was two providers in separate rooms.

What are your thoughts providers and men.
Well, I don't think that I'd either shear or share a provider with my boy. However, if pressed, we would come closer to shearing than sharing.

Any of you gals need a haircut? LOL!!!
What are your thoughts
Don't post while drinking?

That's one thought. Another is I don't want to share anything with my son, but I'd certainly set him up here if need be.
Ugh...no...the thought of family members together just make me sick to my stomach. I don't know why men think doing a mother and her daughter is hot? But no, I would not want to do a father and son together. Actually...I'm not into threesome...prefer one-on-one. :-)
this thread just gives me the creeps.but party on garth!
Hey Randy,

That is just TFF. I might share with you, but I ain't shearing.

Wildcat
Don't post while drinking?

That's one thought. Another is I don't want to share anything with my son, but I'd certainly set him up here if need be. Originally Posted by mansfield
Please only post while drinking.
WC, touche'...heh heh heh

"Hey, junior, hand me the clippers with a #1. I'm going in for the buzz cut!"
  • OFF
  • 06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
There is one mother-daughter act I would pay to go see.

Maritza Mendez and Silvia Loret

But since they are in Mexico, it is probably not going to happen!

I think that is creepy. I would NOT see a Father/Son duo. No way.
There is one mother-daughter act I would pay to go see.

Maritza Mendez and Silvia Loret

But since they are in Mexico, it is probably not going to happen!

Originally Posted by OFF

Yeah, normally incest doesn't do it for me, but after seeing these two I think I have to reconsider my stand. Might get weird once the buzz wears off though.
I did a RL M - D but not at the same time so I'm not sure if that counts. The mom was about 10 years older and the daughter was about 10 years younger. I think the mom knew, but the daughter never did. Do I think it would ever happen again, no.
  • OFF
  • 06-11-2012, 09:34 AM
I did a RL M - D but not at the same time so I'm not sure if that counts. The mom was about 10 years older and the daughter was about 10 years younger. I think the mom knew, but the daughter never did. Do I think it would ever happen again, no. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
What is an RL?
real life
Off, which one of those Mexican girls is the daughter?