Your Input Needed

Hey Eccie,

I am goin to be going to Fort Worth Tomorrow for the weekend. But I have never provided service in the area. So my question is what area would be a good Incall location? Thanks for all the help. Hope to see some of you soon.

Ahlure
Many ladies work out of the hotels neat the intersection of 820 and Beach Street in north Fort Worth. Being a west-sider, I think my part of town is woefully underserved, particularly given the money that's in this part of town. I'd suggest one of the places south of I-20 off of Bryant Irvin; the Best Western in Benbrook (added bonus I really doubt Benbrook PD will pay any attention -- they're too busy writing traffic tickets); the extended-stay place on 183 between Hulen and Bryant Irvin, next to the NTB and Hooters (I've often thought that'd be a great place to set up to catch clients who want some fun while getting their oil changed); or any of several places south of I-30 between Cherry Lane and Lackland Road. Hope this helps. PM me when you figure out where you'll be; I can't guarantee I can get free, but I might be able to.
just be sure and screen and have fun sugar!!
Thank you for your help. I will be visiting soon. Not this weekend anyway. I am unfimiliar with fort worth and want to feel good about the choice I make. I will let you know when I doo come into town. Thank you again for the info. Have a good weekend.