I got horny yesterday and that is when I realized how lucky you guys are!!!

Yesterday I got super super super super horny and all I could think about was a tongue on that very special spot all of us ladies have.

Granted, I have my regular hobbyist friends but I will NEVER call them out of 100% respect for their privacy.

What I wouldn't have done to have a list of willing tongues that I could call for daty emergency call.

You hobbyist are lucky that you have that option to go down a list of ladies to fill those needs when ole johnny boy need some good lovin....

I'm jealous! LOL

Sometimes good old BOB just doesn't cut the cheese. I'm sure many of us ladies can relate to that moment when only the real thing will do.
You forget we're reminded on a regular basis that the ladies aren't just hanging by the phone waiting on a random hard dick to come jump them.

In this biz it seems like feast or famine. Some times I get to see ladies on a daily basis and sometimes I couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons. The poon gawds are a fickled bunch.
Hahahahahahaha....The Poon Gawds are a fickled bunch.

That is super funny....juice coming out the nose. Thanks for the laugh this morning. I needed it.
Kaylee I was thinking about starting a service for the lady's in your predicament.
Do you think I could make any money doing this, I might be good with just braking even.
Any time you need a good licking let me know.

My fees are reasonable.
I can't believe a hot cougar like you doesn't have a 'booty call' list of on-demand horny guys. Oh wait...were you talking about guys paying you to give you pleasure?
Shouldn't there be a smart phone app for this? Check in at a certain location using your phone and it automatically notifies pre-qualified tongues within a pre-defined radius? Seems pretty simple to me...
  • fawn
  • 08-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Kaylee, it is funny you say that because I have seriously been discussing opening
a male masseur parlor that offers happy ending to us ladies.... Now wouldn't that be great!
Yesterday I got super super super super horny and all I could think about was a tongue on that very special spot all of us ladies have.

Granted, I have my regular hobbyist friends but I will NEVER call them out of 100% respect for their privacy.

What I wouldn't have done to have a list of willing tongues that I could call for daty emergency call.

You hobbyist are lucky that you have that option to go down a list of ladies to fill those needs when ole johnny boy need some good lovin....

I'm jealous! LOL

Sometimes good old BOB just doesn't cut the cheese. I'm sure many of us ladies can relate to that moment when only the real thing will do. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee,

You can add me to your list of willing tongues (And other things)!!! You can give me an Emergency Daty Call any day!!! No privacy disrespect with me!!! A Lady should never be left feeling that way!!! I volunteer to be your Pleasure Toy any day!!!
Damn I wish I was on your booty call list! I defiantly want to try out!
Kaylee, it is funny you say that because I have seriously been discussing opening
a male masseur parlor that offers happy ending to us ladies.... Now wouldn't that be great! Originally Posted by fawn

Fawn,

That's a Great idea!!! I would love to work for you when you open it!!! That is a Dream Job for me!!! You can also call me any time you have a need!!! lol
Kaylee, have you thought about posting on the Incall Provider Short Notice thread I started in the R&I forum? I've had several occasions where I've had a slow day at work and I see someone I know (or want to know!) post, and POW! Instant gratification. I've also heard from several guys and ladies that they've had success thanks to that thread as well. Sounds like a good way to satisfy those needs AND pick up some extra cash
I will for sure do that Tinman! Yesterday, someone would have gotten the chit ***K** out of them that is for sure.

LOL
Hmm, you could always make the guys you see fill out a card to see if they want to be drafted for emergency DATY service! I bet there would be a number of little check marks on it!
Just to help any of you fine ladies who might find yourself in a similar predicament, I would like to volunteer my services. What can I say? I'm just a charitable kind of guy, and I'm always looking for ways to help others. Also, feel free to add me to any "short notice availability list". I'll haul ass, I mean, I'll even drive down from Wichita at no expense to you (see "charitable" above) just to help a lady out. I'm just a phone call away.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Funny you bring this up, I got a big fat tongue that's always ready for some daty, Hard to find ladies that cant get enough.