In This Thread: Y'all Discuss The Hairy Chest

Pro or con, dig it or ditch it, WTF! or What a party!

Talk amongst yourselves...
I definitely don't like providers with a hairy chest.
I'm with Cookie Man! I tell ya, it's a titty baby's worst nightmare! There is nothing worse than nibbling on some nipple or fondling some nice fun bags and having to spit hairs out constantly.
The "do you like" or "do you prefer" threads are always a little frustrating because I never feel like we get the women's honest opinion because (and this is certainly understandable) they don't want to alienate themselves from potential clients. While I'm not foolish enough to ask for honesty in person (The truth does hurt and I'm not paying for pain.), it would be nice to hear the brutal truth in the "preference" posts. If there was a way to group responses and post them all at once under an anonymous handle (or something like that).
I also don't like women with hairy chests. I, on the other hand, am hairless on my chest. I've grown maybe one hair, lol. I guess it's not in my genes to be hairy like Tom Selleck. That has to be hot in the summer!
  • T-Can
  • 06-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Women with hairy chests are just plain sexy! And the way they manhandle me.......uh woman handle me makes it even more awesome. I wish there were more women with hairy chests

Me, I have a little bit of hair on my chest and it will increase with age - some say other things will increase with age but I have yet to notice.
I try to cater to the providers and make sure I please everyone...

I only shave the right half and leave the left side au naturale
Are y'all trying to tell me that I need to get out the weed whacker to get rid of my chest hairs? LOL!

Seriously, I love a man with a hairy chest as long as it's trimmed and not out of control! Love running my fingers through it!