When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long!!! ;).

Hoping everybody is having a day they deserve. If you are having more days growling then smiling... Hobby more... or GET A PUPPY

Just a cute little thread I hoped would bring warmness to your soul. If it did not bring warmness, I hope I at least made you smile.

I got a new puppy!!

Introducing Bowzer's future ATF IZABELLA.. AKA BELLA

No review yet. She is UTR.

• motor
  • 01-12-2011, 09:19 PM
very cute puppy Brooke
She's a cutie!
Great thread Brook. I always get a weird look when people ask me how my day is going.I tell them great, I woke up today.It can always be worse and you dont have to look to far over your shoulder to find someone who has it worse hen you. That is a good loking pup.As an animal over myself, you just moved way up my list. Hope you enjoy your new friend. They bring so much happiness, yet ask for so little.
Good looking puppy. Just changed my avatar to show off my two idiots. I love them.
Good looking puppy. Just changed my avatar to show off my two idiots. I love them. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
The two idiots? Well, they say dogs take after their owners.
  • T-Can
  • 01-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Brooke, nice thread that made me smile! *honestly*

Dogs are great!
Those two are cute! They'd both probably tear up mine, tho... But what's that say - he's only a lab. A big ol' snorin' lab.
Great thread! Brought smile to my face. Thanks Brooke.
i am allergic to dogs!!!!
what was my other option again?
My new pup, Bella, has destroyed my home! But she's such a cutie. I DID NOT name her after the Isabella in the Twilight series. "Bella" is Italian for beautiful. :-)

Ever hear...
"It's a dog eat dog world and I've got Milkbone underwear"
Cute pups can't wait to see them in person again.....
I wanted to say something, but her cute little eyes stalls my words. she so adorable.
I have a cuuute puppy that needs a new home before I move to California!!
pm me if you are interested and want pics

She's a chihuahua/maltese/poodle mix....uh-freaking-door-able, Promise!
she's 14 weeks old, and potty pad trained.
  • Jaleh
  • 01-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Brookie, you always seem to amaze me. You coming to party with your girl tonight?

Hoping everybody is having a day they deserve. If you are having more days growling then smiling... Hobby more... or GET A PUPPY

Just a cute little thread I hoped would bring warmness to your soul. If it did not bring warmness, I hope I at least made you smile.

I got a new puppy!!

Introducing Bowzer's future ATF IZABELLA.. AKA BELLA

No review yet. She is UTR.

Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot