Hotel Room Security

Hotel room security defeated by a piece of wire - can be secured with a towel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAkJR...layer_embedded
Very glad I don't stay in too many hotel rooms lol
me to....lol
  • st929
  • 01-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Ummm that door didn't have the chain found in almost all quality hotel rooms plus some jackwagon doing that while I am in a room would get an up close personal introduction to Mr Hi Power and one of his 16 lil friends. Only way that works is if your not there don't leave valuables in the room.
I posted this in Coed as well. Same topic and two different forums. You can delete one if need be Mods -

put myself through college as a bellman for a very prestigious hotel in Beverly Hills. It is not the wire guy you need to worry about. All bellman, mini bar people, room service and security have a master key. The keys are sometimes not really tracked efficiently. We had a guy at the bell desk that was in love with a girl from Quantas airlines. They stayed at our hotel whenever they were overnight at LAX and other hotels were sold out. It turns out that whenever she left the room to go to dinner or what not, he would go into her room and sniff and masturbate with her panties on her bed. One night he was caught because she left and forgot her money and caught him in the room.

Another time a security guard was going into rooms and taking small amounts of whatever he could find. In another instance; we had a room service guy that was ejaculating on pillows. I used to go into the master suite on days when it was not busy and watch football. That all ended for me when it was found out that a security guard was making master keys for the hotel and selling them to thief’s that would pay good money for the key. The thief would come to the hotel and security guy would notify them when the room was empty. The locks were changed to track the key card. So if I was to go into a room and steal something, the lock could let security know that it was Nitwitboy that was last in the room. This did not catch the thief for a couple of years because security guy was making master keys without anyone’s knowledge.

When you travel, and no matter how nice the hotel is, make sure you use the extra locks inside the room when you are asleep. When you leave your room, utilize the safe in the room or use the front desk to store anything valuable.

That job and that experience changed the way I travel. And this was Beverly Hills. In fact, they filmed a very famous movie there with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. There, I said it without saying it.
Srry Nitwitboy I did not see yours.....
No biggie, MR...I did not post the original. It is ironic two people saw the same video and posted in different forums. I just responded to the first, saw yours and figured it was better in the Sandbox. Take care.
As a frequent traveler I learned to always use the chain while in the room. Its always fun to have someone checked in after me and assigned to the same room. The Doubletree by Newark Airport was the worst. I had a late flight and just wanted to get to my room crash and get out early. It took over four hours to get to my room. Six times they sent me up to an occupied room and then having to stand in line again to get it fixed.
As a frequent traveler I learned to always use the chain while in the room. Its always fun to have someone checked in after me and assigned to the same room. The Doubletree by Newark Airport was the worst. I had a late flight and just wanted to get to my room crash and get out early. It took over four hours to get to my room. Six times they sent me up to an occupied room and then having to stand in line again to get it fixed. Originally Posted by pyramider
OMG, Pyramider! What a nightmare! I certainly hope you fired of a mega-nastygram to Doubletree corporate. They owe you bigtime and with the heavy duty competition out there, I bet they'd be more than willing to try to make up for it. There's just no excuse for that kind of mismanagement.