Any ladies like men's feet?

My very kinky girlfriend from years back always did something that surprised me.
One morning, after waking up from a night of passion, she kissed me good morning, then proceeded to kiss me down along my chest, nipples, stomach, licking my navel and down towards my cock. She began to suck it, licking the head, then sucking and licking the balls, moving down she continued to kiss my thighs, licking along the way as she kissed my knees, all the while not losing eye contact.
She moved further down and licked my ankles, then ran her tongue along the bottom of my feet. She then started to suck my big toe as if it were my cock and it looked so hot in her mouth as she went up and down on it as if it. .
Seeing her lips wrapped around my cock was one of the hottest images I'll ever remember.
Any ladies into men's feet in similar fashion?
Are they crusty
LOL...nope.
I routinely get mani/pedi's.
They are enormous.
I'm not into men's feet per se. Or not as much as I'm into women's feet. But I can be a rather dutiful sub, and if a gent wants me to cater to his feet as a manifestation of my service to him, I'll gladly oblige. One of my favorite Dominant lovers really enjoyed when I worked my way up from his feet instead of the other way around. On our first date, after having me take off his jacket and tie, he instructed me to get on my knees and unlace his shoes, take them off, and take off his socks. He then commanded me to slowly work on his feet with my lips and tongue, switching between licking, sucking, and kissing his ankles, toes, and soles. Our subsequent times together would start off in a similar manner.

This is not something I would do all the time, or with everyone. But sometimes, I can really get into it...
Are they crusty Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The bottom of mine are. It seems like that would be a real turn-off.
After I give my gents a bubblebath I will give them an oily foot massage......I also don't mind if a guy wants to rub his cock on my feet and then cum on them! lol
{Dorothy,I know , I am weird...lol}
After I give my gents a bubblebath I will give them an oily foot massage......I also don't mind if a guy wants to rub his cock on my feet and then cum on them! lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I actually like being walked on by a woman's naked feet. It's s great massage.
My very kinky girlfriend from years back always did something that surprised me.
One morning, after waking up from a night of passion, she kissed me good morning, then proceeded to kiss me down along my chest, nipples, stomach, licking my navel and down towards my cock. She began to suck it, licking the head, then sucking and licking the balls, moving down she continued to kiss my thighs, licking along the way as she kissed my knees, all the while not losing eye contact.
She moved further down and licked my ankles, then ran her tongue along the bottom of my feet. She then started to suck my big toe as if it were my cock and it looked so hot in her mouth as she went up and down on it as if it. .
Seeing her lips wrapped around my cock was one of the hottest images I'll ever remember.
Any ladies into men's feet in similar fashion? Originally Posted by ugotme10
Super hot!

I'm not "into" feet but I am into spoiling with kisses and exploring with my tongue so don't have sucking a man's toes in my memory, but I've done this with my female lovers. I guess I picked it up "that move" from men who did this to my toes/feet.
The last foot rub I gave, I was told "this is better than ecstasy" I think they meant the pill. I took it as a hell of a compliment, one of the best compliments I've ever been given!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I like your type of weird!

How long a session would I need to schedule in order to avail myself to you're bubble bath and foot rubs? Those are not the only activities I would want.
I'll admit to being into well manicured men's feet a little bit... and I give a very thorough foot massage

I really have know idea where I picked up that weird predilection du pieds, but there's no denying it now that my bookshelf is full reflexology reference manuals.

My own feet aren't nearly so fascinating to me, but I do try to keep them clean and presentable

~Mme X~