Who has the Right Mom Body?

I'm not the same chiseled stone I was at 27. I broke my back at that age, gained 80lbs and haven't shed even half of that over these last 14 years. But I'm older now, and both my attitude and my outlooks on beauty has changed. At 27, when you had the body of a spartan warrior from 300 all you saw in women were flat stomachs, big breasts, and round asses.
But as my appearance changed, I changed my view on what beautiful is. I no longer fantasize to hold onto a 21 year old knockout. I want to hold a woman who has that beautiful MOM BODY... Let me explain:
The Mom Body is a woman who has a body that has seen life. She cleans up nicely, can do her hair, her makeup to perfection, she knows what clothes gives her sex appeal, and how to wear them to make men turn their heads. But she only does that when she has to. She'll go to the grocery store in jeans and a sweatshirt, hair pulled back into a pony tail, maybe tucked into a baseball cap, and she walks up and down those aisles with a purpose. She knows she turns heads, even in clothes that are more comfortable than flattering, but she only smiles about it on the inside. She's self conscious about her body when she goes to the public swimming pool in a bathing suit, but confident to not care. She laughs easily, feels passion quickly, and can make the man she's with see beauty in her body by showing passion in her kisses.
She has a few extra pounds on her body, but she's still sexy.
Thats a Mom Body. Thats what i am attracted to.
👍🏾
  • BLM69
  • 08-28-2018, 08:30 AM
So you're looking for a small BBW?
I think that’s most of us, actually. We take pictures that are flattering and dress up for dates, but I’ve definitely thrown my hair into a ponytail and tossed a sweatshirt on without a bra to run to the store and hope and prayed I didn’t run into anyone I knew. I think it’s very sweet of you to appreciate a woman’s natural beauty and not just the standards we hold ourselves to. After a while, I think we as women come into our own and stop obsessing over every flaw and become comfortable in our bodies and confident with our personalities. It’s the best feeling!
Those terrorists are idiots for wanting 72 virgins. All I need to want is one woman that knows what she is doing and the only way that comes about is with experience and age. If she has a few extra pounds, that does not matter. It is her knowledge that matters.
I’m not a mom....but I know makeup ...and I know what clothes to wear...
Just like you like the mom bod....I’m very much attracted to the dad bod...I adore love handles..can’t believe I just admitted that...but it’s so true...

Passion is anything I find very sexy
It is surprising to see a thread on here noting that women who don't fit into idealized beauty/body norms are also desirable. Crossing my fingers this stays positive.
  • Zena
  • 08-28-2018, 12:51 PM
Charvey69~ well written!
A few extra pounds has always, even when I was young and ripped, been what has turned me on the most. I’ve never understood why, it just is what it is.

I definitely favor larger breasts and ass, but if they also have thicker legs and a little bit of a tummy, that’s what really gets me going.

So I guess the mom bod has always been my thing. And sweat pants and a cap at Walmart...you bet I’m checking you out LOL.

And yes ladies, there are men who actually prefer that. Fuck society, you are hot.
Mom bod here
Love this thread!
All us ladies, big, small, thick, thin, pretty, gorgeous, and the not so pretty are beautiful in our own way!
Love this thread!
All us ladies, big, small, thick, thin, pretty, gorgeous, and the not so pretty are beautiful in our own way! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Lindsay Lee - the poor guy sounds like he's describing you to a "tee"... too bad he's a "newbie"... he sounds like a sincere guy. (And you, are a stone cold fox)
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2018, 07:35 PM
Mom bod here
Originally Posted by sexykim2008
A banging mom bod 👍
A banging mom bod 👍 Originally Posted by BLM69
Doesn’t that photo want to make you bury your face between her booty cheeks? Lol
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2018, 10:03 PM
Doesn’t that photo want to make you bury your face between her booty cheeks? Lol Originally Posted by Analeese
Yes 👍