Truth in Advertising

I've been lucky enough to connect with providers who have used fairly accurate and recent photos. Occasionally, reviews come through where a guy says that a lady did not meet expectations and that her pics looked like they are from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. How often do ladies use fake or older photos to entice clients? Is this a common thing? Under what circumstances does this happen? Do you have any stories you want to share? Feel free to discuss!
very few whores age well, with the few its hard to tell pic's age
many seem to uses pic's that are a bit dated

example at 25 uses pic when 21. You get to door WTF at 25 she looks 60 something and not a good 60 something
Had this happen to me with a girl acouple months ago Natalia Holiday and I left a review about it.Her pictures made her look like a 10/10 and when I got there she had 5 lines across her stomach (fat rolls) and looked like a seared steak.her ass also did not look as good as it did in the add and same with her breast.couldn’t even get it up and I honestly thought about just walking out.it sucks that so many girls will lie like that.

As if clients aren’t gonna write and or read reviews exposing them at some point.and she had a bad attitude.all around terrible experience.
Yep but most wont walk and they get da money.
Works
Once
I'd say better than half use old or stolen images.