Best Avatar!

Ok, I am house sitting for some friends tonight and with the giant crowds downtown and elsewhere tonight I am camping out here. I am b.o.r.e.d so I was thinking about avatars. Mine doesn't seem to reflect my board persona, though in real life I try to live like Bob Marley.

I am thinking of changing mine, but I do not know what to change it to.

Some of you have some great avatars.

Knavhar (however the hell you spell it)
Kosher Kowboy
Java

But the best one is Rammixp, I could stare at his avatar all day (Scarlet Johansen)

I guess I could change it to Art Carney, that's Dammit's voice for me!

2 Questions:

Who has the best Avatar?
and
What should I change mine to?
Without a doubt Miss DEW in the jungle green and HOT body!! Nothing else comes close.

rekcasTx - you need to write your name on a big sack and hold it up to a mirror with a big Bob Marley grin on your face!!
T-sac, Thanks for the vote! I love chocolate sundaes so I am a little partial to my avatar.

My favorite avatar, was last spring, i had a big booty gal with a baseball bat between her cheeks! My computer, crashed and I lost that avatar.

Any ladies care to recreate that avatar for me?
I realize my avatar is not a welcome site in Longhorn country but I believe mine is the best.
Eat 'em up!
  • 04-04-2010, 08:24 AM
There's a youtube video of Beyonce dancing sexy, it's mesmerizing. If you could gif that for your avatar likely no guy would ever read a word you said. ;-)
  • robtx
  • 04-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Make it a .gif like mine. lol
I'm going to have to vote for atxBrad's avatar. Just too much truth in it. Now Java's is a very close runner up.