What is a Car Date?

There have been a number of comments of late to something called “Car Dates,” or maybe I am just noticing it. This seems very nostalgic, like going back to high school. What is involved here? Who is doing car dates?
Its just exactly as you think. Services are given in the car and not a private residence.
What Brittany said. Think about all the shit you did in high school, with a BBBJ ending, and some cash, but without having to worry about her daddy finding out and kicking your ass. Con: while you can write a review, you don't get the high fives from the rest of the football team.
An awkward experience when one of you gets her leg stuck, pulls a hamstring, and has to pry her heel out of the steering wheel.... trying to "make it kinky"...
There have been a number of comments of late to something called “Car Dates,” or maybe I am just noticing it. This seems very nostalgic, like going back to high school. What is involved here? Who is doing car dates? Originally Posted by jay9999
It's having sex, usually a BBBJ, in a cramped atmosphere, with a much greater chance of attracting attention from private security, the Blue Pest, or other evil-doers, while not having room to undress or get comfortable, and with no place to wash up or go potty afterward, in order to save 10 or 20 bucks. Generally a bad idea, IMHO, unless your budget dictates.
Then I recommend staying home to masturbate and save up for a more comfortable experience. It's a lot like High School, except I think you'll regret it afterward.
An awkward experience when one of you gets her leg stuck, pulls a hamstring, and has to pry her heel out of the steering wheel.... trying to "make it kinky"... Originally Posted by Eryn

Bahaha! Damnit.
It's having sex, usually a BBBJ, in a cramped atmosphere, with a much greater chance of attracting attention from private security, the Blue Pest, or other evil-doers, while not having room to undress or get comfortable, and with no place to wash up or go potty afterward, in order to save 10 or 20 bucks. Generally a bad idea, IMHO, unless your budget dictates.
Then I recommend staying home to masturbate and save up for a more comfortable experience. It's a lot like High School, except I think you'll regret it afterward. Originally Posted by Ltm666
There is definitely a real risk of getting cum on your clothing. Just saying.
Whutsa car date? It's tha future o' tha hobby anna sexwerks inda-stree!
Car dates are so funn...but only with a SB, not a provider I have a perfect location just for this.........secrete!

IB
Its something I would never do...
Its something I would never do... Originally Posted by Alana kay

Exactly! Me too. Fucking in a cramped space, with a seat belt clasp digging in your ass is not ideal. Not to meantion the non existent bathroom area to clean up. Just not a sexy place to bang unless its with your boyfriend.
IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FINGERBANGED IN AN 88 COROLLA IN THE BACK OF THE BASTROP BUC-EE'S PARKING LOT YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!!! YOLO.

Did I say that out loud? (looks side to side)
Not so bad in the back of a 4 door F150.
Ah yes, I remember my old Mitsubishi Mirage. 20years and 70 lbs ago...
  • ztonk
  • 12-13-2016, 08:54 PM
An awkward experience when one of you gets her leg stuck, pulls a hamstring, and has to pry her heel out of the steering wheel.... trying to "make it kinky"... Originally Posted by Eryn
I see.......

z