Y'all Dallas cowtown folks are so lucky.

I notice y'all can start a discussion about anything or ask any questions here and always receive much valuable info and advice from so many veterans sharing their insight and experience in return.
Over at our Seattle site, I would be talking to myself. It's so dead there. Folks in Seattle prefer TNA and USA Sex Guide.
Here you have so many members readily contribute their knowledge and expertise.
The postings of one of y'all here Cowtown members really stands out for me: the Wile Coyote guy.
His replies are always informative and invaluable and clear minded. Y'all are lucky to have indispensable members like him.
I enjoy reading his posts and also learning a few things from him. Wish we had someone like him on our Seattle side.
The postings of one of y'all here Cowtown members really stands out for me: the Wile Coyote guy.

Wish we had someone like him on our Seattle side. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime

We'll trade him to Seattle in exchange for a better Offensive Tackle. Or we'll just give him to ya'. No charge.
23 reviews in 2 months... someone needs to check this man for friction burns!!

But on topic-- yes indeed.. WEC is SUCH a valuable, long time member of the DFW Eccie community. His years and years of insight and valuable data are practically indispensable.
We'll trade him to Seattle in exchange for a better Offensive Tackle. Or we'll just give him to ya'. No charge. Originally Posted by slubby
How about we throw in some cash too
  • motor
  • 05-30-2019, 08:06 PM
Please just take him.
Must be WECs new handle
I thought he was on a break. Haven't seen any new review s from coyote my man.
Am I the only one bothered by "Y'all Dallas cowtown folks"?

Dallas is Dallas

Fort Worth is "Cowtown"

They're not the same. It should be "Dallas and Cowtown" or better still
"Cowtown and Dallas", just sayin'
Am I the only one bothered by "Y'all Dallas cowtown folks"?

Dallas is Dallas

Fort Worth is "Cowtown"

They're not the same. It should be "Dallas and Cowtown" or better still
"Cowtown and Dallas", just sayin' Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Thank you. I tried telling him that in another thread. I won’t even comment on the other....
I'v never seen Cows in Dallas !
They have that depiction of a cattle drive downtown, but that’s about it. I remember when that was unveiled some 25 years ago, one of the writers for the DMN commented that it would be a more accurate display if they had put out a bunch of Neiman’s shopping bags.
Am I the only one bothered by "Y'all Dallas cowtown folks"? Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly

Nope. You just beat me to it.
Dallas doesn't even have a football team much less cows.
Sorry about the Cowtown: a long habit. It will make y'all feel better to know y'all are in good company: we also call our northeast neighbor Calgary a Cowtown.
Dallas doesn't even have a football team much less cows. Originally Posted by Souper
I have seen a few Strippers that could have passed as Cows.

Sorry about the Cowtown: a long habit. It will make y'all feel better to know y'all are in good company: we also call our northeast neighbor Calgary a Cowtown. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Calgary is a real Cowtown, like Fort Worth.. Dallas is not. same as Seattle. how would you like it if I called Seattle the home of overpriced coffee and failed 737's?