Address: fair park
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: bbbj/bls/cim
Session Length: 15
Fee: .20
Hair Color and Length: short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: short slim/spinner type with blue eyes and cute face for sw
Recommendation: Yes
what time of day was this? can you elaborate more on the location?

• BLM69
  • 02-25-2015, 09:05 AM
Off Grand avenue at the McDonald's across from fair park around 3pm.
great stuff... so glad to the SW action picking up some... great prices and service and some cuties to be found like this one it seems... of course we all can't be like JS but we can try... still looking for my perfect ho mobile to be hitting this south dallas streets with...
great stuff... so glad to the SW action picking up some... great prices and service and some cuties to be found like this one it seems... of course we all can't be like JS but we can try... still looking for my perfect ho mobile to be hitting this south dallas streets with... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Thanks RTG.. I had to put the Ho Mobile down for R&R. Got too noticeable.. Had SW's chasing me down the street like I was the Ice Cream Man whenever I passed through the hood! The perfect ho mobile - I would suggest something that would blend in with your hunting grounds. Maybe an ol chevy, lincoln town car or better yet.. a retired police car.. Caprice Classic!
Fair Park!! Wow that takes cajones for sure...
Fair park is the greatest
Thanks RTG.. I had to put the Ho Mobile down for R&R. Got too noticeable.. Had SW's chasing me down the street like I was the Ice Cream Man whenever I passed through the hood! The perfect ho mobile - I would suggest something that would blend in with your hunting grounds. Maybe an ol chevy, lincoln town car or better yet.. a retired police car.. Caprice Classic! Originally Posted by justinslayer
that is great info... based on your reviews, you ARE the ice cream man....

sounds like a plan... you 5-0? nope I just ride like one...