Recent Intel on SW at Dallas

So far, never got the chance to get a SW (due to uncle LEO and the fact that SW ar almost nonexistent in Dallas), but it attracts me like a crazy adrenaline rush. So, lets gather all recent SW intel here , focusing especially Dallas.
Pm me info too
Just got back from driving around. Here's my intel: it's cold!
you need to read some of justinslayers review, your just looking in the wrong places... plenty out there you just have to know where to look... there is a little SW subculture building again here
I'm in. Haven't seen sw's in Dallas for a long while. Definitely on the lookout.
Talked to a young AA lady off of 35E; really cute. Saw her get dropped off in a back parking lot. She said we could head over to the New Fine Arts for a movie night; which sounds familiar. I think I read something similar on here. Turned her down because she quoted me $ for her time and $.3 for the movie. Seemed to be open to negotiations though. Had SERIOUS second thoughts when she turned around though. She seemed a bit TGTBT though.

A few hours later when I was leaving CR, I saw THREE AA walking towards the 7-11. Maybe for pickup? Haven't seen this many girls on the street in AGES. Made me think it was a trap.
Drove past that area again. I believe I saw the same girl walking down Shady Trail. Happy Hunting folks! PM me if you have any more info; quid pro quo.
On HH Saturday AM about 9.30 and saw 4 SW's between W Hill and NW Hwy.
One was rough looking AA TS; 2 avg looking AA ladies and one hot Latin lady.
Had to keep moving because of appt. Latin lady would have been worth a shot.
Lotsa u-turns going on.
No LE spotted.
Be careful out there.......