Houston LE set up fake studio arrested 64

And they posted all of their Photos. All over news In Houston
Damn.

I'm thinking that Dallas PD is now going "Brilliant!"
Dam, So with the price of oil being low, Houston needs to make some coin another way.
I always wonder how many crimes happen during these type of things with all the resource being used to arrest these guys.

http://abc13.com/news/64-men-charged...gation/543655/
Yo Cub, In my opinion the people are less safe when LE spend so much money and time on this type of thing
Yo Cub, In my opinion the people are less safe when LE spend so much money and time on this type of thing Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Yes General, I totally agree.
  • momo
  • 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
I know someone arrested in this. Has a family.. That is why i stopped going to modeling studios.. Only verified and regular providers for me
Victimless crimes are easy money for the gummint
Lesson learned from this? STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BACKPAGE!!!!!!!
That blows major
67 lives ruined for WHAT? Houston we have a problem
The real problem is these guys must have negotiated the rate and service over the phone. That's light work for the police. For some reason as backpage has become more popular people have forgotten that you can be arrested for soliciting a prostitute in the United States of America, particularly if you arrange the deal over a telephone call, which could be recorded or monitored by a law enforcement official.