Address: Street Walker Central - MLK & Holmes
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, CIMNQBS, Promises of another visit
Session Length: 20
Fee: .20
Hair Color and Length: Short, black in a wrap
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'5, Def. not a regular night crawler, Fat Juicy round onion, mommy belly, just had a baby 10 months ago. Milk filled breasts (I assume)
Recommendation: Yes
what time did you see her? how big are her boobs?
greatness... pure greatness... I am heading over that way tomorrow so hopefully I can find some action on ho blvd....
what time did you see her? how big are her boobs? Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
It was about 1:30am... Didn't really see the boobs. She had on a coat but they felt about the size of a Mellon
Jackpot
greatness... pure greatness... I am heading over that way tomorrow so hopefully I can find some action on ho blvd.... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Thank You Sir! Give her a call. U will not b disappointed
Man! it's disheartening to know I got stood up today, but could have headed south and got street action! now, I wouldn't be caught dead there at 1:30 am (or maybe I would, and that's why I don't go there at 1:30 am?), but daylight hours could lure me.. if randomtxguy scores, my ass will follow soon, I just know it!
Man! it's disheartening to know I got stood up today, but could have headed south and got street action! now, I wouldn't be caught dead there at 1:30 am (or maybe I would, and that's why I don't go there at 1:30 am?), but daylight hours could lure me.. if randomtxguy scores, my ass will follow soon, I just know it! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's what happens when you have a chick over till 1:00 am and then you find out you not getting any pussy cause she wants to wait … Shit its been 4 days already.. how much time you need !
She sounds like fun. Good find.
bravo