Now all of you little pussies can stop whining...

Funny that a thread titled like this would be shut down in no time on oh2
With a shit talking pm sent to the op Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes, but unfortunately oh2 is run by a bunch of racist, commie faggots!
Yes, but unfortunately oh2 is run by a bunch of racist, commie faggots! Originally Posted by friendly fred
AKA “ The Democratic Party”
What the TDS virus is? Trump Dick Sucker? Originally Posted by Lapdog
So that's what you are a Trump Dick Sucker you and Speed should start a club
I don't care whether the president decides to wear a mask or not in public. He's the president after all and probably doesn't need to wear one. How does it matter at all? Originally Posted by yitzchak
It matters because he is the fucking president. If he acts like this pandemic is no big deal, many people will follow his lead. It is a big deal and people should not be following his lead because very few have the health resources that the 74 year old irresponsible orange fat POTUS does if they come down with this virus.

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

These are 3 of probably dozens, if not more, of statements made by Trump that have been incorrect. Trump's refusing to wear a mask until yesterday and his willingness to put others at risk by holding rallies with no protection against the coronavirus has seemingly hurt him with voters. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
+1
He pops a few chicken nuggets between the mask and his face....
Covid-19 made up Polical power, look at country with power struggle and notice Covid-19 high. The doctor will kill if protest it.
AKA “ The Democratic Party” Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
Excellent analogy...
He pops a few chicken nuggets between the mask and his face.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
He will eat Kentucky Fried Chicken and McDonalds got give him credit for that. Most people with a million bucks in the bank stop eating fast food.
He will eat Kentucky Fried Chicken and McDonalds got give him credit for that. Most people with a million bucks in the bank stop eating fast food. Originally Posted by adav8s28

The smart ones with good taste do.....Trump is/has neither.
He will eat Kentucky Fried Chicken and McDonalds got give him credit for that. Most people with a million bucks in the bank stop eating fast food. Originally Posted by adav8s28
He's just playing to his many broke fan base. He probably threw that shit away and didn't even take a bite out of any of it and yelled to bring him some Maine lobster and caviar.
caviar tastes like shit
He's just playing to his many broke fan base. He probably threw that shit away and didn't even take a bite out of any of it and yelled to bring him some Maine lobster and caviar. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Doubtful.

I won't disagree that caviar tastes like shit, but rich people love it to show off what they can afford. My boss has it at his house in NYC every quarter every year because he likes to entertain. I eat that shit to fit in and 10 minutes later, I am outside of his house looking for a place to discreetly puke.

Doubtful.

Originally Posted by JCM800
LOL. Maybe you're correct. That's definitely a lot more than just lobster and caviar. That's a lot of hamburgers, fries and fried chicken when you have a belly and turkey neck like that.