Do things get better during the school session?

Recently moved from out of state to CF and semi surprised by what is available in the area considering it is a college town. Is it just slow in the summer? Does it pick up when the school year resumes?
I don’t live nearby but I believe you have moved to a virtual pussy desert compared to where you came from. Not a lot of action up that way. Maybe tap into the sb scene when school starts back up? I can tell you first hand there is lots of culling to be done to find a keeper.
No, it doesn’t get any better. The college is not a real source of SBs or more traditional providers.

The local talent is unreliable and there are only occasional travelers. Get used to driving to CR or DM
College towns around here are not that fruitful. Ames is the same. It's a tough nut to crack. I think Iowa City might be a bit easier but I don't know
Thanks for the feedback guys. I was afraid this was the case but holding onto hope lol. Looks like it'll be semi frequent DSM trips for me going forward.
Toftt the redhead in question in coed and report back to us. If she’s real I’d love to see her.
You left Texas for Iowa. Damn, this will be a different hobby world for you.
You left Texas for Iowa. Damn, this will be a different hobby world for you. Originally Posted by Redton2751
You have no idea lol. It's like I just landed on the fucking moon.
Honestly Minneapolis is the best bet for something that resembles a viable scene. The Des Moines scene really started dropping off about five years ago. You’ve entered sexual Siberia, my friend.
Honestly Minneapolis is the best bet for something that resembles a viable scene. The Des Moines scene really started dropping off about five years ago. You’ve entered sexual Siberia, my friend. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
Awesome, thanks for the info! Sent a PM to follow up with you.
You have no idea lol. It's like I just landed on the fucking moon. Originally Posted by beckettj51
I’m so sorry 😢. Iowa’s not that bad if you don’t know any better. I often used to wish what it would be like to live near Dallas or Austin or Vegas. I know they are all different venues but a new top shelf girl every couple of weeks would be like heaven. Now of course, it’s all been priced out of my league.
oops wrong place
Once in a while you'll have a provider spending a night or two in Waterloo/CF. But Cedar Rapids is the closest you can find FS and a variety.