Asian and Studio

I often see STG ads for Asian ladies - I have had very good and very bad experience with this in Texas. Comment or PM me if you have any Jackson experience - I'll share info.

Any recent experience at the Studio ? I saw Austin in Dec. very pertty lady - but kinda a lackluster experience. I miss Tyler and Ivy.

B careful out there !
You can't go wrong at either Studio, in my book. It can get pricey, but there are NO rip offs at either one. No ghosting, no chance of a dash with your cash, or anything else such as that. So, to me, they are your safest bet. I've never seen a rude lady or a NO TOUCH in any way, girl, at either place. Unlike a lot of internet providers that run ad's will do ya, AFTER you have given them your hard earned money. Tyler and Ivy are 2 fantastic ladies, as you suggested. All of the ladies at both Studio's are fantastic, if you ask me.

As far as Asian Massage Parlors, there are none in central Ms., to my knowing. I've read about one on the coast. There is an Asian lady that advertises in Jackson frequently, and I've had a bad experience with her. But I've read recently where there was a positive review. So maybe she's relaxed her ways and is a cool provider now. AsiaStaxxx, I think is what she goes by. If yall know of a AMP in the Jackson area, please let me know. Let's keep all of our hobbiest happy in any way we can help each other. I try to, myself.