What features would help the Eccie digital experience?

1. You may also like... Like Apple TV does for movies.
2. Wish you could next through providers profile pages wo having to hit back.
3. Ignore feature so you didn't see certain people at all
4. Search by ranking, start date,
Discussion board postings don't always go to top because a new comment was added. But more based on that plus overall thread rating. Stuff stays at top forever.
They could make some of the mods tasks unnecessary;
-progamatically prevent providers from posting on reviews.
-automatic closure of reviews more than 30 days without a post

Other things
Change the flash-based chat to something more modern that actually work well on phones

Get rid of popups. Every research shows it to be the most innefective form of marketing. In fact... It makes people dislike your brand.
Ignore feature already exists.

Sometimes I wish it was more like face book where I got a continuous news feed, but I realize that probably wouldn't work for this sort of activity.
[QUOTE=timtim001;1057241586]1. You may also like... Like Apple TV does for movies.
2. Wish you could next through providers profile pages wo having to hit back.
3. Ignore feature so you didn't see certain people at all
4. Search by ranking, start date,
Discussion board postings don't always go to top because a new comment was added. But more based on that plus overall thread rating. Stuff stays at top forever

• qwer0
  • 09-26-2015, 03:57 PM
1. pop-up view of showcase on one side and reviews on the other. review-side top=list, bottom=text view.
2. get rid of confirmed/un-comfirmed emails.
3. easier quick searching. area, body type, ethnicity, etc..
4. don't like all the ads personally.
5. when writing reviews, things that can be auto-filled probably should. Linking to a providers page should fill in her name, preferred contact, looks, etc.. They can stay editable in case there is something that the reviewer wants to change.
  • Ashi
  • 09-26-2015, 03:58 PM
Here are some additional ones I would use:
1. Filter out threads based on a flag I would set manually, or based on OP or date or tag, etc.
2. Be able to tag a thread, review, provider or other member and have a ticker signaling next to pm messages the activity related to that tag.
3. Have preferred links menu choice at logon. Have a preferred startup , or home page.
4. Get rid of pop ups, cannot highlight that enough. Nobody reads them.
5. Vote on reviews, post threads and be able to reorder any area according to the beat voted , date , name ...
6. Have keywords on any post, review, etc and make it a search enabled field.
7. Increase security and use two level authentication.
8. Allow to delete previous posts and reviews.
9. Fix chat for iOS.

Actually eccie is way better than Rubmaps....all the above suggestions are improvement proposals to be considered.
I'm old school...

Give me....

Scratch n Sniff
Popups
Chicks who vibrate and their noses light up when you hit their sides.
Chicks with strings that when pulled "Meow, moo or cluck like a chicken and tell me I'm a stud"
Regarding the pop-ups, it seems they have made it quite clear since they added them that they don't care about the users in regards to what they think of them. The staff basically tried to deny they existed, and I don't believe I ever saw the admins or owners respond in any of the threads about them. Whatever little extra income they get for annoying the shit out of the userbase apparently is worth it to them.
For the providers I was thinking since they struggle with appointments could be nice to have booking/calendar feature. Gotta be a nightmare trying to keep it all straight and private.
Regarding the pop-ups, it seems they have made it quite clear since they added them that they don't care about the users in regards to what they think of them. The staff basically tried to deny they existed, and I don't believe I ever saw the admins or owners respond in any of the threads about them. Whatever little extra income they get for annoying the shit out of the userbase apparently is worth it to them. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Need to go back to old school..... popups.. preferably titties and asses. Not internet ads...

An "Available Now" flag indicator.
I'd like to be able to mark the provider showcases as "favorites" as is done on P411. My travel schedule is picking up but it's tough to sort through the 27,000 providers listed and the idea of a hand written list posted by my computer sounds like a really bad idea.

Vic
I'd like to be able to mark the provider showcases as "favorites" as is done on P411. My travel schedule is picking up but it's tough to sort through the 27,000 providers listed and the idea of a hand written list posted by my computer sounds like a really bad idea.

Vic Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich
I use the buddy list for this purpose. I do wish, though, that I could group them by city.
I would like to add a general location of where the girls incalls are so when their ads claim to be in ftw but you see the location in Dallas then you know she's not in ftw and don't waste your time fitting screen to find out she's 50 miles away
Contact these guys: http://www.vbulletin.com