How do you block some one who harrasing you

I did not meet this guy on here and he singed up; because i knew he could find me here..... How can i block him from viewing my profile and sending me msgs..... He's very aggressive and will not stop harrassing me...
He'll be able to view your profile, but you can block him from contacting you by going into your "user CP" which can be on either side of this page, going to "edit ignore list" under "SETTINGS AND OPTIONS", typing in his handle, then clicking "save".

If he is harassing you in private message, you can always click the red triangle in those private messages and the mods will deal with it. Then block him.

Also, you might post something about this person with his handle in the infoshare/ladies area so that other ladies will watch for him, and post an alert on verifyhim if you have it. If you have a phone number or other identifying information, be sure to follow the masking guidelines when alerting the ladies in infoshare.

Sorry you're going through this. I hope you get it resolved.
Thanks.... Lil Oral Annie!!!
  • NYr
  • 06-10-2017, 11:51 AM
If he is harassing you in private message, you can always click the red triangle in those private messages and the mods will deal with it. Then block him.
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I see no record of this being done. please do if you still have the PMs.

Contact me directly if you have questions.
I hope you caught the guy stay sweet baby
Happened to me before so I ate lunch withe date then hot tub with lube