Disable account

Please disable my account.

Thanks
need a reason
Need to take a break from the hobby.
Bump.

Taking a break from the hobby and would like to disable my account.

Thanks
What does it take to disable my account. Seems like it should be a fairly simple procedure. Please advise.
��
Please disable my account, for the love of God!
Click the red triangle in your first post and ask them to disable your account OR send a message to Gman44 or NYr to disable it with the reason why.
Email dallas@eccie.net to have it disabled
Zee Man, I added a reason; Annie, I tried your recommendation; and RedCat I sent an email to that address.

My account remains active. What the fuck does it take to disable my account? This is ridiculous.
Oh, and Phase2, I don't have any idea what your 2 stupid highlighted question marks mean, and I'm pretty sure none of the other poor suckers also trying to disable their accounts that you've sent the same useless message to do either
It's now been 13 days since I requested my account be disabled. In that time, I've provided a reason, I've sent PMs and emails, I've tried every trick everyone has suggested and yet here I am still trying to get this damn account shut down. What does it take? Who do I need to blow? I don't know what else to do, but I need this account to go away.