Lactating Female

I had 40 things on my bucket list, have ticked off 39 of them. Looking for a lactating female to finish up my bucket list. Any suggestions
Text me here
(850) 778-8931
I am interested in this as well. May I contact you also??
Yes, feel free to contact. Available most afternoons and evenings

Text me here
(850) 778-8931
Check this post. The OP might be knocked up.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2694597
Why are two different people (accounts) posting the same phone #?
I had 40 things on my bucket list, have ticked off 39 of them. Looking for a lactating female to finish up my bucket list. Any suggestions Originally Posted by Upscalegent64
This is something that has been on my list for a very long time also. Would love to know how this turns out and if there are opportunities available.
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Nope don’t look like they can
And that cake don’t bake.
I just don't see the attraction of a lactating female. When I first met the Princess she was 6 months pregnant and was not lactating my first visit. I enjoyed her boobs. As we continued to see each other she began lactating. I stayed away from her boobs. After giving birth she said so many guys wanted to see her because she was lactating. She said her milk is for her baby and not for clients.

I guess the same can be said for guys who want to see pregnant girls. The Princess being pregnant was not the reason for seeing her. I saw a beautiful 21 yr old with a great review and wanted to visit. The rest is history.
Lilith posted tonight. Myself and others have seen and reviewed her in the past. She says she is 7 months pregnant and lactating.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...l/984180025473
Autumn has been here for a while, but she's a UTR.

I got her blessing to post this.

I've seen her twice, and she's a great time!!!

Autumn Fox

Old Profile - Computer View

Old Profile - Mobile View

New Profile - Computer View

New Profile - Mobile View

Caucasian - Native American. Redhead. 5'2, Slender - Curvy. Mid 20s. Smoker.

Reviews: 54 Positive, 0 Negative.