Doubles Dinner Date

A few pictures from a doubles dinner date with Kayden Karter and I 😘.

What is your favorite restaurant in Kansas City and what is your favorite meal to order?

Chaz on the plaza, their filet mignon melts in your mouth.
I would have to say where ever you are going. LOL
What Beautiful Ladies
801 Chophouse in Leawood. So many different cuts of meat to choose from! I love the Tomahawk Ribeye! Freaking melts in your mouth, and actually big enough to order for 2 people. It's a huge steak!
You know mine McCormick & Schmick - Filet & Lobster Tail
damnnnn hot sexyness!!!
Chaz on the plaza, their filet mignon melts in your mouth. Originally Posted by boxxman
I will have to check that place out. I had a steak last night and it was delicious 😋.
I would have to say where ever you are going. LOL
What Beautiful Ladies Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Thanks lol. You can join anytime 😉
801 Chophouse in Leawood. So many different cuts of meat to choose from! I love the Tomahawk Ribeye! Freaking melts in your mouth, and actually big enough to order for 2 people. It's a huge steak! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
801 Chophouse is one of my favorites! I had their lamb chops but that ribeye sounds amazing! My favorite cut 🤤
Those dresses and how you fill them is phenomenal. And the matching red just pops. The lucky bastard that walks into the restaurant with you two on his arms will be the envy of every dude in the place.....and half the women. Absolute show stoppers. Props.
You know mine McCormick & Schmick - Filet & Lobster Tail Originally Posted by Runner_runner
Yes, I remember quite well. I had a wonderful time that night.... 😏😘
The Melting Pot on the Plaza can be fun. It can be intimate. Fondue. Save room for dessert!
I don't think they'll notice the meal w/such beauty sitting at the table
Piropo's in Briarcliff is my go-to place for change of pace from traditional steak houses. Seeing these pics may pull me out of my retirement from the hobby. Of course, if I could add Kimmy to the mix and book a triple, it would be no contest.
A triple how fun!