Scorpio aka Guest 090920

So Scorpio is adios??? Gee, too bad.....I will always miss his condescending, hostile and antagonizing remarks......NOT!!!!!
His last post was over a month ago, so I assume he has left the building.
That's too bad. I thought he was a good moderator. Things happens to everybody I guess.
So Scorpio is adios??? Gee, too bad.....I will always miss his condescending, hostile and antagonizing remarks......NOT!!!!! Originally Posted by playa76
Ive known scorpio for 10 years and his online persona is different in person. Hes a good man and you not knowing the situation comments like this really arent cool.
I liked the Guy. What ever it is I wish him the best and it all works out. Always treated me fair and was nice.
Eh, I've mixed feelings, he laid down the law though. Now let the site allow 18-21 yos now. Need some fresh meat.
[QUOTE=BigDeal;1062197844]Ive known scorpio for 10 years and his online persona is different in person. Hes a good man and you not knowing the situation comments like this really arent cool.[/QUOTE

I think we are allowed to judge the job he did as moderator here without being shamed because he's a nice guy in the real world. He often did the very same things he gave us points for and was not consistent.
Guesting is normally done for good reasons and discussion of such are usually not in the best interest of those reasons.
Rather we liked or disliked that member does not change that... we as a community should respect that and move on.
Ive known scorpio for 10 years and his online persona is different in person. Hes a good man and you not knowing the situation comments like this really arent cool. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Strongly agree ...
Text without tone can be miss interpreted but certain words used set a picture unrealistical to what he's like.
He did good at his job. Some of us don't like that but he's a very respected individual outside of this hobby screen as I'm sure all of us are.
Hope for his sake him and his family are well.
He often did the very same things he gave us points for and was not consistent.
[/QUOTE]

This!!
Yep that!
Yep i got points as well...he never have me a pass no matter how close we were. But ya got points who cares! It aint like we are curing cancer here on the site. Did the points really affect your lives?
No...im sure each one of us had teachers, parents whomever that werent consistent.
Yep i got points as well...he never have me a pass no matter how close we were. But ya got points who cares! It aint like we are curing cancer here on the site. Did the points really affect your lives?
No...im sure each one of us had teachers, parents whomever that werent consistent. Originally Posted by BigDeal
I wish him the best if he’s not coming back.