Tucker - Episode 1

Watch as Tucker exposes Corrupt Ukraine for their multiple acts of terror

https://twitter.com/i/status/1666203439146172419
Eh, that's OK. He's still a clown. I'm good.
In related news on one of the two acts of terrorism committed by corrupt Ukraine, where Ukraine committed the Nord Stream pipeline attack & Senile Biden knew it was coming 3 months before the attack.

Yet afterward, the Senile Biden administration suggested Russia was responsible & Senile Biden called it a “deliberate act of sabotage.” Unreal.

The Washington Post @washingtonpost

Exclusive: Three months before saboteurs bombed the Nord Stream natural gas pipeline, the Biden administration learned from a close ally that the Ukrainian military had planned a covert attack on the undersea network, using a small team of divers who reported directly to the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian armed forces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...raine-russia/?
Watch as Tucker exposes Corrupt Ukraine for their multiple acts of terror

https://twitter.com/i/status/1666203439146172419 Originally Posted by berryberry
Joey Bribes, a Real Clown, is doing this. Well, the people pulling Joey’s strings are.
Unless they were using suicide bombers, I seriously doubt Ukraine could pull that off. Sounds like the Biden administration leaked a story to divert blame from themselves.
Unless they were using suicide bombers, I seriously doubt Ukraine could pull that off. Sounds like the Biden administration leaked a story to divert blame from themselves. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
CIA
Act of Terrorism 2 - The Ukrainians likely blew up Kakhovka Dam

Zelensky is lying like Senile Biden and blaming "Russian terrorists" for the destruction of the Nova Kakhovka dam.

Yet in US-involved war games last year, the Ukrainian military tested a scenario in which Ukraine bombed the dam to stop Russian crossings. The test was a "success."

Senile Biden and the DNC mainstream media:

* The Russians blew up their own NordStream pipeline

* The Kremlin ordered a drone strike on the Kremlin

* Russia blew up the Nova Kakhovka dam to destroy the defenses they had spent over half a year building and deny water supplies to Crimea

It was a Soviet-Era earth fill dam. Extremely durable. HIMARS munitions couldn't take out the Antonivsky bridge, let alone a dam that was substantially more overbuilt.

Unless Ukraine used weapons substantially more powerful than what they've fielded thus far, the damage to that dam most likely occurred from an internal explosion. Not artillery/shelling or launching GMLRS, TACMS or MLRS ordinance at it. And they don't even have TACMS
Do you see what’s happening?

It’s been 2 hours and Tucker is already dwarfing his nightly viewers on Fox News.

Once Elon/Linda get the ads humming and Tucker starts making stupid money, talking heads will want to go independent and move to Twitter.

��Media decentralization!��

Some “clown”.
All the magas can turn in to get their fill of misleading stories, lies, and bullshit. He'll keep you totally misinformed. Have fun with that ass-clown.
Unless they were using suicide bombers, I seriously doubt Ukraine could pull that off. Sounds like the Biden administration leaked a story to divert blame from themselves. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, very well could be true. That said, we know it was the USA or Corrupt Ukraine who committed this act of terror as politicians in both places are profiting from the war

Do you see what’s happening?

It’s been 2 hours and Tucker is already dwarfing his nightly viewers on Fox News.
Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, Tucker racked up an unbelievable number of views. More than all the DNC mainstream media news stations and nighttime cable news channels combined

That is why the DNC media and those who blindly follow the DNC hacks are whining about him.
... Me "Political Insiders" are hearing of the next show
coming next week.

#### Salty
Yeah, very well could be true. That said, we know it was the USA or Corrupt Ukraine who committed this act of terror as politicians in both places are profiting from the war

Yeah, Tucker racked up an unbelievable number of views. More than all the DNC mainstream media news stations and nighttime cable news channels combined

That is why the DNC media and those who blindly follow the DNC hacks are whining about him. Originally Posted by berryberry
But but but, according to Gristlelina, he’s a clown!!!!!!
Lamestream media is dead. Thank God.

All the lefties are scrambling now, because they can't control the narrative anymore.