trump lawyers quit the moment classified docs indictment was unsealed

😂😂🤣

Yet another round of trump defense lawyers bite the dust. Gotta give them credit for being smart enough to not touch this shit with a 10-foot pole, I guess. 38 counts, 31 of which dealing directly with national security risks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/09/trum...ents-case.html
Makes sense...why would any lawyer with integrity "work" for Trump. Why risk not getting paid and disbarment?
  • jan-w
  • 06-09-2023, 11:33 PM
At this rate, Trump won't have any lawyers willing to work for him and he'll wind up defending himself. That'll be something. "Jurors, I'm being railroaded! They're after me because I will drain the swamp! I must save the country! I must save the world! I must save the universe! I am the light of eternity!!!!"
Haha! It's amazing he can still find any lawyers at all. He also breaks the law so frequently that he turns his lawyers into witnesses. Luckily for him, there will always be a new crop of dumbass hotheads looking for "an adventure" fresh out of law school.
Makes sense...why would any lawyer with integrity "work" for Trump. Why risk not getting paid and disbarment? Originally Posted by matchingmole
This is a legit concern, especially after the Middlebrooks sanctions.

Including those, he's had 17 attorneys who have been sanctioned.

Some like Ellis have been censured.