Another Restaurant Chain in the Woke Column

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...paign-dc6c9e02

Cracker Barrel is woke, folks. Loving it.
Discrimination, overt or through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
This is what they're mad about? So angry over nothing. LOL
From the article:

“Discrimination, overt or through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store,” the company, which over the years has been criticized for its conduct, says on its diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging page.

Why? Why does this or any other company need a diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging page? They should just make bad meatloaf and stfu because either way you go ~somebody~ is going to get pissy about it. Seems to me that taking a stand on cultural issues, especially this gay stuff, is a bad business decision.
From the article:

“Discrimination, overt or through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store,” the company, which over the years has been criticized for its conduct, says on its diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging page.

Why? Why does this or any other company need a diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging page? They should just make bad meatloaf and stfu because either way you go ~somebody~ is going to get pissy about it. Seems to me that taking a stand on cultural issues, especially this gay stuff, is a bad business decision. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

exactly. WOKE = "racist discrimination" and we all know who the target is ...

bahahahahhaaa
From the article:

Why? Why does this or any other company need a diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging page? They should just make bad meatloaf and stfu because either way you go ~somebody~ is going to get pissy about it. Seems to me that taking a stand on cultural issues, especially this gay stuff, is a bad business decision. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Maybe they looked at the condition of a lot of the pick up trucks with MAGA nonsense plastered all over them and figured it was a great business decision. Or maybe they just agree with the civil rights acts.
Maybe they looked at the condition of a lot of the pick up trucks with MAGA nonsense plastered all over them and figured it was a great business decision. Or maybe they just agree with the civil rights acts. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's not I who says so. It's the higher ups at the majority of big corporations. Even Cracker Barrel and Chick-Fil-A! The angry right wing cancel culture folks are running out of places to eat.
It's not I who says so. It's the higher ups at the majority of big corporations. Even Cracker Barrel and Chick-Fil-A! The angry right wing cancel culture folks are running out of places to eat. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

what will they say when their sales drop off a cliff?

asking for stock holders

i don't own "woke" stocks.

bahahahahhaaaaa
what will they say when their sales drop off a cliff?

asking for stock holders

i don't own "woke" stocks.

bahahahahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I suspect that the current trend will continue for most large public corporations and large privately held companies, as racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia, anti-semitism, etc. become less popular. Most of the time, when big corporations made a stand against these things, their sales continued to increase.

Why do you end so many of your posts with "bahahahahhaaaaa?"
1p hasn’t shopped a pickup lately. You should visit north central pa where Trump took like 90%. I’ve bought houses for half for what most of what these guys have Trump and NRA stickers plastered all over.
I suspect that the current trend will continue for most large public corporations and large privately held companies, as racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia, anti-semitism, etc. become less popular. Most of the time, when big corporations made a stand against these things, their sales continued to increase.

Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

i suspect most companies don't continue unprofitable policies and advertisments

prove that wrong

Why do you end so many of your posts with "bahahahahhaaaaa?" Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Yssup Rider
BANNED

baahhahahhaaaaaaaa