Kelly from Relax Excell - Hurst

Kelly was working around December last year 2022 and then I remembered hearing they got shut down or something. Does anyone know where she ended up? (New Name maybe?)

Search function still screwy. Hard to be detective.

Thanks

GT
  • x920
  • 10-02-2023, 03:31 PM
if we're talking about the same person, she told me in june or july that she was in new york city.
if we're talking about the same person, she told me in june or july that she was in new york city. Originally Posted by x920
Thanks
If you like a provider and you don't get her direct contact, then you are destined to posts like this one. If she won't give it to you, then don't bother making the post.
If you like a provider and you don't get her direct contact, then you are destined to posts like this one. If she won't give it to you, then don't bother making the post. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Thank you for showing others an example of a worthless and pointless post. I'm sure the admins will stucky your post as a template in the future.

GT
Thank you for showing others an example of a worthless and pointless post. I'm sure the admins will stucky your post as a template in the future.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Actually you are correct.
Actually you are correct. Originally Posted by vigilant17
(Not being an asshole) Thank you for saying that. I appreciate civil disagreements. =]

GT