Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, CFS missionary
Hair Length and Color: black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Vietnamese
Physical Description: Short, thick, C cups, older
Recommendation: No
This may be the worst, most fake review in ECCIE history. Why did you wait more than 2 months to post this garbage?

Never been a Mia at Michiko, absolutely never a Vietnamese Provider.

OP, I wouldn’t worry too much on what Michiko pimp say. But still watch your back. AMP pimp(s) have been threatening on multiple posts.
If you’re hurting my $, my butt will be hurting too. It will feel like 10” dick in my ass.
Just checked...
Rubmaps - - - no Mia at Mich
ECCIE - - - no Mia at Mich

But there was a Mia at 4S back in May, and there was a Mia at LA in the April, and both were Korean, not Vietnamese. Maybe atxews got his locations mixed up. (I assume that driving here from Austin means that he visited several businesses during his stay in DFW).

If Chung is a Promoter, then he should definitely know who does & doesn't work at Mich. I read his frequent reviews, and just wish that I had an income level that would let me have half the visits that he and some other frequent reviewers have.

There's many times when I think you entangle Reviews with Promotions.

Reviewers use the Encounters Form, and mention the ladies appearance, her attitude, all of the services that were provided, the length of time & the price.

Promoters only start a threAD to announce that a certain lady will start working tomorrow, or they simply bump a review to the top of the forum with deep insights like "Good Review".

Please contemplate the distinction.

For what it's worth, most of us readers don't want this forum to be a hobby version of "The View". Picayune comments from delusional women are not what we want to be inundated with.