URL / Website: -
City: Farmers branch
State: Texas
Address: Irving. Couple miles from framers branch
Activities: LFK, Shower, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Back, blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short 5”0, decent face, I found her to be much older than 24. Around 28-30. Had makeup on, Bcups. Not thin but not fat. Average butt.
Recommendation: No
Thai girls just ain’t for me. Try Korean next time. Same studio, seeing as you’re already screened.
I don’t know man. Is hard after your first experience goes bad. I’d probably go somewhere where I know I’ll have a good time vs risking new and end up wasting my money again.
Did you tell the booker how bad things went. If they have a,DHAF reaction then definitely leave them in the dust.

Based on previous reviews of her here it seems like you may have got a different girl...the old switcheroo. I have never seen her so I only have reviews as point of ref, but it can happen.
Did you tell the booker how bad things went. If they have a,DHAF reaction then definitely leave them in the dust.

Based on previous reviews of her here it seems like you may have got a different girl...the old switcheroo. I have never seen her so I only have reviews as point of ref, but it can happen. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
This seems to be the norm with Thai women stateside as they are totally lame but back in Thailand they are total sluts. Maybe it's the lack of humid heat here in the US lol.
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Maybe it's the lack of humid heat here in the US lol. Originally Posted by monolith

This makes no sense during a Dallas Summer...
This makes no sense during a Dallas Summer... Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
She doesn't live in Dallas. She's from Cali and only here for maybe a couple of weeks.
Some of her other reviews seem positive, I'm more into the korean ladys..